Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite Chatter

So Zelda finally showed up thanks to a 10 day delay by the post office. Played it for an hour or so. Fun to get into, but there doesn't seem to be much direction.

I'm having fun exploring right now, but I hope I'm given some direction at some point.

Any tips as I start out?

I'm really enjoying Zelda after a few days with it. The Switch is nice to play hooked up to the projector...or laying in bed.

Every time I think it's getting challenging, I make my way through and something new happens. I've probably put 10 hours in and am bummed this isn't the first game I got lol.

So what’s the deal with Bayonetya 2?

Worth getting? I’ve never played the series

Just unlocked the full map in botw. This game is awesome. Tons to do, not too repetitive yet. I only get to play an hour or two each week, but it's been awesome.

Really glad I picked this one up!

Thanks for the nudge to get this one before Mario Odyssey.

So what’s the deal with Bayonetya 2?

Worth getting? I’ve never played the series

It's a fun, fast paced arcade action game that features ridiculously oversexualized characters and very little depth. You just have to sort of turn your brain off when you play it.

Just unlocked the full map in botw. This game is awesome. Tons to do, not too repetitive yet. I only get to play an hour or two each week, but it's been awesome.

Really glad I picked this one up!

Thanks for the nudge to get this one before Mario Odyssey.

The only thing about the game that disappointed me somewhat was the second DLC. Also I didn't like they didn't expand your inventory because you don't have enough slots to hold all the armor.

The only thing I haven't done is find all the Korok Seeds. There are 900 total and I have about 150.

Going to be straight up and honest in here: I'm buying a Switch if the Pokemon game looks fantastic and isn't something like Pokemon Snap or whatever.

Going to be straight up and honest in here: I'm buying a Switch if the Pokemon game looks fantastic and isn't something like Pokemon Snap or whatever.

No shame in that, I have a 2DS almost entirely for Pokemon (and my guilty pleasure Animal Crossing).

My wife said I could get a Switch if I toss another console, so I'd have to get rid of my Wii...the problem is that is loaded with VC content that I don't want to lose.

No shame in that, I have a 2DS almost entirely for Pokemon (and my guilty pleasure Animal Crossing).

My wife said I could get a Switch if I toss another console, so I'd have to get rid of my Wii...the problem is that is loaded with VC content that I don't want to lose.

I got rid of my Wii u for the switch. Good investment for my entertainment

Can't throw away all the old Nintendo virtual console games. Only reason I still have my wii u. Still holding out on the switch. Want one more and more though.

Never any shame in loving Pokemon games. I have a 3ds primarily for Pokemon games. Pokemon Y, omega ruby, moon. I have VC games on there too.

I buddy of mine said I need to get a 2DS. I haven't bought a handheld since the Gameboy Advanced SP so I am a little out of touch with that. However, if I end up getting a Switch then I would also want Zelda and Metroid as well.

I buddy of mine said I need to get a 2DS. I haven't bought a handheld since the Gameboy Advanced SP so I am a little out of touch with that. However, if I end up getting a Switch then I would also want Zelda and Metroid as well.

The OG 2DS is pretty affordable. I don't care about 3D so it was an easy choice for me.

The only thing about the game that disappointed me somewhat was the second DLC. Also I didn't like they didn't expand your inventory because you don't have enough slots to hold all the armor.

The only thing I haven't done is find all the Korok Seeds. There are 900 total and I have about 150.

Beat Gannon last night. BotW was super enjoyable. I probably only finished half of the side quests, so it's still got a bunch of life left. Plus I don't have the DLC, so that's an option.

Thanks everyone for the suggestion to get this one. I may sit for a while before jumping into Mario Odyssey.

Nintendo had a direct yesterday. Lots of great stuff coming! Super Smash Brothers confirmed for 2018! Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker confirmed for 2018 (a very underrated game!).

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsFna-Z1MjU[/youtube]

Nintendo had a direct yesterday. Lots of great stuff coming! Super Smash Brothers confirmed for 2018! Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker confirmed for 2018 (a very underrated game!).

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsFna-Z1MjU[/youtube]

Pumped for super smash bros

I'm most interested in No More Heroes 3.

Overall not bad but seems like a lot of ports.

VN Store

Back