Nintendo classic mini

Got one. It's not all that. May even consider selling it..

Where did you get it? I've only been able to find them on eBay. They went up to about $250 right before Christmas but are now back down to about $145 which is what they were going for back around Thanksgiving.

Where did you get it? I've only been able to find them on eBay. They went up to about $250 right before Christmas but are now back down to about $145 which is what they were going for back around Thanksgiving.

Know someone who knows someone high up at a game store 🤐

You have to admit complaining that the NES Classic doesn't have Super NES level graphics is pretty silly.

Lol.. I'm pretty sure I wasn't complaining but rather commenting that I don't care for it. I think of complaining as *****ing about something over and over again, actually detesting something. I guess I'm just not fond of it 😉

Reactions: 1 person
Lol.. I'm pretty sure I wasn't complaining but rather commenting that I don't care for it. I think of complaining as *****ing about something over and over again, actually detesting something. I guess I'm just not fond of it 😉

Fair enough, but I still think it's funny you were expecting SNES level graphics on a NES emulation machine.

Did you think they were NES games where they had upgraded the visuals, aka more like remakes?

Fair enough, but I still think it's funny you were expecting SNES level graphics on a NES emulation machine.

Did you think they were NES games where they had upgraded the visuals, aka more like remakes?

I've played ducktales remastered. It was probably n64 level graphics.

I'd guess they want everyone focused on the Switch. Looked at short term gains on the Classic and could that affect their long term goals. The Switch is what will drive Nintendo for the next few years.

I'd guess they want everyone focused on the Switch. Looked at short term gains on the Classic and could that affect their long term goals. The Switch is what will drive Nintendo for the next few years.

I listened to a podcast today and the host put out he thinks the NES Classic was something they came up with for them to be relevent during the Christmas season and to have their name out there until the Switch came out. It makes sense because the Wii U was dead and the only game that anyone would care about, Zelda, had already been delayed and ported as a Switch launch title.

But it's funny to read their statement from a while back where they said they "listened to the fans" about the Classic and their response now is "we're killing it".

So dumb. Just another inexplicable move by Nintendo. These things were ****ing selling for $300 on ebay and Nintendo doesn't want in on more of that action? So weird.

I was hoping for an snes mini. Hopefully it's switch flops so badly that they are forced to fall back on this ****

VN Store

Back