Nike Adidas and Under Armour Tell Lavar Ball To Pound Sand

Bring back the PF Flyers.. Those things made you jump higher...

Reactions: 1 person
Also, Shaq had his own shoe. He's actually done really well for himself.

I don't like a lot of comments that he makes, but he understands the power of ownership and wants to have that for his family.

I am for anyone who is tired of being exploited (even though Nike will pay you millions
to wear their brand, you will make them hundreds of millions/billions) and want a bigger piece of the pie.

It's the same thing as the NCAA making billions off the backs of student-athletes

Lavar Ball I bought 3 shirts from your store...I get it

I know one thing you don't "get"....the actual meaning of exploitation.

They are trying to sell Lonzo shoes for $500 a pop

I just looked them up and they are complete ripoff of low cut Kobes from a few years ago. What a joke.

The shoe brand will flop simply bc his dad is a tool and I also think lonzo will be a massive bust. Has nothing to do with his father, I've thought that for a while. Poor free throw shooter, not physical on defense, too streaky, not athletic enough to guard NBA guards. I see him as a rondo type at best. Which is still good but not top 3 good Fox and Fultz will be better imo. Lonzo is a late first round talent imo

I would hate to draft the kid just because I would have to deal with dad. Can you imagine contract negotiations. Dad would probably want like 50% of the franchise plus max money

2017-05-0415-51-10.jpg
here is the ugly 500 dollar shoes

The more I think about it, there are guys who sold stuff, but there is only one dude I can think of that literally built a brand and that's Michael Jordan.

Tiger Woods built Nike Golf, but didn't build Nike.

Other than that, I can't think of an athlete who helped build a brand from nothing.

Willing to hear names.

So, Lavar is even crazier than I first thought.
I thought it was a publicity stunt at first. But even that doesn't explain how he gets sillier by the damn day. He seems to really have problems. He makes ridiculous statements on a consistent basis. Makes it look easy too. Time to go Lonzo.

The shoe brand will flop simply bc his dad is a tool and I also think lonzo will be a massive bust. Has nothing to do with his father, I've thought that for a while. Poor free throw shooter, not physical on defense, too streaky, not athletic enough to guard NBA guards. I see him as a rondo type at best. Which is still good but not top 3 good Fox and Fultz will be better imo. Lonzo is a late first round talent imo

That description doesn't really sound like Rondo.

I meant as a good passer. And as in rondo is solid not a superstar though. Rondo is obviously a good defender

As far as D goes, I don't know what to expect from Ball. He isn't the quickest guard but he's not a bad athlete and has the length to make up for a lack of agility if he learns how to use it. Consider that he's probably only spent one year with a coach that made him focus on D and has little experience defending talented PGs

As far as D goes, I don't know what to expect from Ball. He isn't the quickest guard but he's not a bad athlete and has the length to make up for a lack of agility if he learns how to use it. Consider that he's probably only spent one year with a coach that made him focus on D and has little experience defending talented PGs
I think he can be solid but a top 3 pick? No way. His dad is just the icing on the cake I feel bad for whoever coaches the kid

VN Store

Back