Night Owls/Insomniacs thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are more things open at night than some people realize in Knoxville. Walmart, Walgreens, 24 hour gyms, 24 hour Wendy's, Steak N Shake, Mcdonalds, IHOP, Kroger... that's all I can think of right now.

UGH, Steak N Shake. My last experience there was horrible.

Haha I did! He had people on Twitter making memes and photoshopped images of it, said the best one would get $500 from him lol.

I love watching Chuck and Shaq go back and forth.
That's great. I love those guys. They are definitely worth the price of admission. Someone posted earlier that they should have their own talk show. I'd watch! :lol:

I can dig the defensive one's, but when our offense is clicking, the offense ones are bliss.

Agree. I'm more of an offensive guy. I like watching the plays develop and noting the number of different sets and plays that we run--things like that.

CEX8zimUMAEEjBV.jpg

haha

That's great. I love those guys. They are definitely worth the price of admission. Someone posted earlier that they should have their own talk show. I'd watch! :lol:

Agree. I'm more of an offensive guy. I like watching the plays develop and noting the number of different sets and plays that we run--things like that.

Yup, as abysmal as our OL was last year, when we were doing well, I would sit there and be amazed at how well they did some games.

That's great. I love those guys. They are definitely worth the price of admission. Someone posted earlier that they should have their own talk show. I'd watch! :lol

I would definitely watch that lol. Chuck is the only one who gives the Grizz any credit on there, usually. Sometimes Kenny. Small market never gets any love.

@SHAQ
I almost broke my dam leg lol #downgoesshaq #shaqtinafall

I think I've only ever had bad experiences there, albeit drunk, but still bad lol.
What kind of bad experiences? I haven't been to a Steak and Shake in years.

I would definitely watch that lol. Chuck is the only one who gives the Grizz any credit on there, usually. Sometimes Kenny. Small market never gets any love.
Grizz gonna take game three?

There are more things open at night than some people realize in Knoxville. Walmart, Walgreens, 24 hour gyms, 24 hour Wendy's, Steak N Shake, Mcdonalds, IHOP, Kroger... that's all I can think of right now.

You watch Arrow yet, Coug?

Yup, as abysmal as our OL was last year, when we were doing well, I would sit there and be amazed at how well they did some games.

I definitely think they improved. I was more amazed at just how much of a difference a mobile quarterback made. Dobbs single-handedly made our line look 10x better at times.

Coug! Welcome buddy.

I think we may have had this conversation once before (I'm having deja vu). I used to go to Walmart and walk around, but it felt kinda creepy being one of the only people in the store besides those stocking shelves. :lol: And I definitely don't need to be eating this late, however, I think my gym is actually open 24 hours.

It's possible. If we did it was over a year ago and we've both slept since then. :) I know a few people at the Walmart near me so on occasion I'll go chat them up and buy a few things I need late at night.

UGH, Steak N Shake. My last experience there was horrible.

It's honestly been years since I've been to SNS. I felt like their prices were high for what you get. They do have good shakes though. I forgot to mention Sonic drive-thru is also 24 hours. I've been known to go there late night and grab a Reese's Blast! NOM NOM NOM :)

What kind of bad experiences? I haven't been to a Steak and Shake in years.

Grizz gonna take game three?

Haha just me being an idiot, usually.

Man, I really hope so. The Grindhouse will be electric on saturday, and Draymond Green is in for the most heckling he's ever seen. I'm still juiced from Tuesday's game.

If Conley can stay healthy, we have a chance.

I definitely think they improved. I was more amazed at just how much of a difference a mobile quarterback made. Dobbs single-handedly made our line look 10x better at times.

For sure. Also, Dobbs ability to avoid pressure almost seems uncanny at times. He makes it look easy.

I have not, I was honestly about to go pick up some groceries ironically and got side tracked with this thread. I plan to watch it when I get back though.

I just started it, i may try to hold up and we can do a play by play lol.

It's possible. If we did it was over a year ago and we've both slept since then. :) I know a few people at the Walmart near me so on occasion I'll go chat them up and buy a few things I need late at night.

It's honestly been years since I've been to SNS. I felt like their prices were high for what you get. They do have good shakes though. I forgot to mention Sonic drive-thru is also 24 hours. I've been known to go there late night and grab a Reese's Blast! NOM NOM NOM :)

You live near the Turkey Creek Walmart, don't you?

All the shake talk is making me hungry. I take my kids to Sonic a lot, late at night during the summer. I really like their peanut butter shakes.

For sure. Also, Dobbs ability to avoid pressure almost seems uncanny at times. He makes it look easy.

I'll be honest. All the hype we're getting makes me a little nervous. I guess I'm probably gunshy at this point. I've been hurt too much. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back