NHL 16

Hands down the best hockey I've played, from what little I've done thusfar.

It actually plays more like hockey than basketball, rolling pucks, chops, bounces

I've jumped into EASHL and doing a little HUT as well. NHL 16 is solid; much improved over 15

Haven't gotten past creating my eashl guy, played a lot of HUT and figure on playing be a pro as a goalie probably

I have it but haven't played yet. Never was a HUT fan but I'll give it a go. Maybe later today

It's different - but it's growing on me. The classes seem different enough but there really isn't a faster class in the game and game fatigue becomes key if you don't want opponents to blow by you.

You're nearly always having to choose between precision or strength with the classes; snipers and playmakers are huge wusses but can score and deke.....grinders and Power forwards can wreck on defense but get the puck taken from them alot; with passing and shooting being really hairy.

I've liked the two way FWD and DEF class the best as they are the only balanced choices.

Last edited:
Kind of ground to a halt on HUT til I remedy my router situation, lots of dropped game losees, just playing offline seasons.

The first HUT special packs came out, good time to stock up on guys going for cheap from the sell offs in order to get double Wednesday.

Anyone interested in a VN league team?

Be there in a month lol.......house should be ready for me to move into within three weeks :)

It always makes you feel good when you get a hate message after an online game, means that you aren't actually the worst player ever.

VN Store

Back