NFL Week 2 Game Thread

Did I say that?

Not literally in those words.

There are more teams out of the playoffs than in the playoffs, and if it's your point of view that a cellar team is any team that doesnt make the playoffs then that is a lot of cellar teams.

It wasn't right for me to call you delusional when I've been that to a higher degree than any other member on VolNation.
So I apologize for that comment.
Agree to disagree you seem like a realist, I'm a high level optimist.

My age is 29 years old.
If your ever in Omaha you can stop by the restaurant the Icehouse if you want on a Sunday afternoon. It's where I watch the sunday afternoon nfl games.
Open invitation to you, or any othet Volnation member if they want to travel to Omaha, hang out and watch Nfl games.

Reactions: 1 person
Not literally in those words.

There are more teams out of the playoffs than in the playoffs, and if it's your point of view that a cellar team is any team that doesnt make the playoffs then that is a lot of cellar teams.

It wasn't right for me to call you delusional when I've been that to a higher degree than any other member on VolNation.
So I apologize for that comment.
Agree to disagree you seem like a realist, I'm a high level optimist.

My age is 29 years old.
If your ever in Omaha you can stop by the restaurant the Icehouse if you want on a Sunday afternoon. It's where I watch the sunday afternoon nfl games.
Open invitation to you, or any othet Volnation member if they want to travel to Omaha, hang out and watch Nfl games.

Such a high road for you to take........alternate for what I took. I very much respect that

The AFC South is a complete dumpster fire. It will honestly not surprise me if Jacksonville wins that division.

They are collectively the 2014 NFC South of 2015.

Reactions: 1 person
I think they finish behind the Colts and jaguars.....not much better than the Texans. But I think they are trending forward with MM, it's just going to take time and they have to address the line and secondary.

The Texans will be alright, I think. O'Brien is a very good coach. I like Yeldon, but I don't think I'm buying Bortles and the Jags just yet

VN Store

Back