NFL Week 2 Game Thread

Aren't the Titans fans gonna jack with the Eagles fan who was trolling all day?

Nah I'm to unhappy for that.

Winston rebounded with a good win at the Saints.
Maybe Mariota and Winston could both be good qbs no rule says one must be a bust while the other is good.

Jags defeated dolphins 23-20 and raiders defeat the ravens.
The raiders may take a step forward winning more than 8 games.

As usual week 2 had its share of letdowns teams 1-0 that fell to 0-1 teams.

They know better.....Titans will enjoy staying in the cellar another year while the Eagles will figure things out soon and end up winning the East.

Titans arent staying in the cellar.

That looks more like the Texans who dont have a consistent reliable qb.
It'll be a close race but I doubt the eagles win the nfc east.

Titans arent staying in the cellar.

That looks more like the Texans who dont have a consistent reliable qb.
It'll be a close race but I doubt the eagles win the nfc east.

So you can book the Titans coming in dead last and you can bank on the Eagles winning the East by 12 games. Thanks man

Reactions: 1 person
By default, no Romo and no Bryant, it probably is Eagles.

In all honestly, I think that Cowboys can still very well take the East. With their line and a pretty good defense, which is something the Eagles, skins, and giants cant really say. It looks to be the worst division in football this year unless the Eagles can get things together

So you can book the Titans coming in dead last and you can bank on the Eagles winning the East by 12 games. Thanks man

Titans arent coming in dead last, and the Eagles arent winning 12 games. That'll dissappear before they get to game 9.

But hey keep counting on the titans to be a pushover scrub it'll make it all the sweeter.

Titans arent coming in dead last, and the Eagles arent winning 12 games. That'll dissappear before they get to game 9.

But hey keep counting on the titans to be a pushover scrub it'll make it all the sweeter.

The point and the joke......you missed it.

Reactions: 1 person
Already 10 jets takeaways 3 short of jets 13 last season.

17-7 impressive Jets win in Indy.
The defense looks legit be interesting to see if they can sustain the success along with continue to produce wins.

The point and the joke......you missed it.

Guilty the joke went over my head.

But in seriousness You hugely underestimate the titans to be another year as a cellar team.
They won't be a cellar team this year, your very delusional and you'll be proven very wrong.

But in seriousness You hugely underestimate the titans to be another year as a cellar team.
They won't be a cellar team this year, your very delusional and you'll be proven very wrong.

c49144fff30402292c73288947968186.jpg

I don't think they make the playoffs.......you think and blab that they will win the SB every year. Especially after they thump a rams team in the preseason. Not only are you vastly more delusional than most, you are a huge hypocrite.

I don't think they make the playoffs.......you think and blab that they will win the SB every year. Especially after they thump a rams team in the preseason. Not only are you vastly more delusional than most, you are a huge hypocrite.

He's gotta be trolling.

He's gotta be trolling.
I just think he's very young....like 12 or something. Would have to be by reading his posts. I would take him to Vegas though and if he said bet on red, I'd put my life's savings on black.....would make a fortune

I have not ever blabed they'll make the super bowl every year. If I look back on 2014 predictions I think i may have picked them to go to the Super Bowl along with the Panthers. But other than that if it is true that makes 1 year out of 5, and that is still not every year.

Now I know your dead wrong. I talked about being confident they'll have a good season. But no where at all in that preseason thread did I say anything about Titans are going to the Super Bowl.

And how am I a huge hypocrite?

Guilty of predicting winning record and playoffs, and your likely right on they won't make the playoffs.

I have not ever blabed they'll make the super bowl every year. If I look back on 2014 predictions I think i may have picked them to go to the Super Bowl along with the Panthers. But other than that if it is true that makes 1 year out of 5, and that is still not every year.

Now I know your dead wrong. I talked about being confident they'll have a good season. But no where at all in that preseason thread did I say anything about Titans are going to the Super Bowl.

And how am I a huge hypocrite?

Guilty of predicting winning record and playoffs, and your likely right on they won't make the playoffs.
You're a huge hypocrite for even suggesting someone else is delusional....it's hilarious even.

You're a huge hypocrite for even suggesting someone else is delusional....it's hilarious even.

You got me there.

Saying the titans are going to be a cellar team again is most likely to be interpreted they'll again finish last in the afc south since you use the word cellar.

You got me there.

Saying the titans are going to be a cellar team again is most likely to be interpreted they'll again finish last in the afc south since you use the word cellar.
I think they finish behind the Colts and jaguars.....not much better than the Texans. But I think they are trending forward with MM, it's just going to take time and they have to address the line and secondary.

I think they finish behind the Colts and jaguars.....not much better than the Texans. But I think they are trending forward with MM, it's just going to take time and they have to address the line and secondary.

Ok.

Also if not making the playoffs in your opinion makes a team a cellar team than that's a lot of cellar teams.

I hate to interrupt this, but if the Titans can't win the division this year they won't ever be able to win it.

VN Store

Back