Neyland Lenient Seating Policy

Admin is realizing man caves with 65-70 inch flat panels along with a sub par product on the field is killing them. They don’t want to run off the few that decide to show up. Let them move down to better seats as long as they don’t create an issue for someone else and their seat.

It happens in my section too and it annoys me as well. I donate a lot for better seats and i, personally, do not think it is right that those who only choose to pay for upper level or choose not to donate to the university can just come and get the same product I paid more for. What is more annoying though is people who take up their seat and half of the other seat as well. we have started buying the chairs that the stadium installs just to prevent people from spreading out like this. Buy two seats if you cant fit in one.

I wanted to get Vol Nations take on this. This year I've noticed the ushers have never asked to see our tickets. I set in the north enzone and it's usually packed with the usual season ticket holders. However, I've noticed a lot this year, mostly with fans from other teams, being able to freely walk over and sit in open seats that they don't have a ticket for.

My question to you all is, does this bother you? Would you want the ushers to be more strict, and make people start showing tickets and forcing them to sit in the seats they have tickets for?

I donate to the school, pay for the tickets, and opposing fans come down to our area and freely sit in the open seats that they did not purchase.

It kinda bothers me, I wanted to get your thoughts and see if maybe there is a reason my the ushers are not more scrict on making people show their tickets, because I'm seriously thinking about emailing the school.

Your thoughts?
if a seat is empty and not one you paid for what's the big deal? Are you better than someone else?

It happens in my section too and it annoys me as well. I donate a lot for better seats and i, personally, do not think it is right that those who only choose to pay for upper level or choose not to donate to the university can just come and get the same product I paid more for. What is more annoying though is people who take up their seat and half of the other seat as well. we have started buying the chairs that the stadium installs just to prevent people from spreading out like this. Buy two seats if you cant fit in one.
if you don't pay for the other seat what's your beef? you better than other people?

It sort of annoys me too, but that's why I choose to scalp tickets as cheap as I can and feel better about paying less

I wanted to get Vol Nations take on this. This year I've noticed the ushers have never asked to see our tickets. I set in the north enzone and it's usually packed with the usual season ticket holders. However, I've noticed a lot this year, mostly with fans from other teams, being able to freely walk over and sit in open seats that they don't have a ticket for.

My question to you all is, does this bother you? Would you want the ushers to be more strict, and make people start showing tickets and forcing them to sit in the seats they have tickets for?

I donate to the school, pay for the tickets, and opposing fans come down to our area and freely sit in the open seats that they did not purchase.

It kinda bothers me, I wanted to get your thoughts and see if maybe there is a reason my the ushers are not more scrict on making people show their tickets, because I'm seriously thinking about emailing the school.

Your thoughts?
I have season tickets but haven’t sit in my seats in two years.

VN Store

Back