Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where’s the line though as an alum who donates? Is that why people are acting like there’s some Twitter prohibition when it comes to recruits?

I don't believe there are any rules on fans contacting through social media. When you give them money, free tickets, etc. then it becomes a problem. Someone on here may be able to clarify.

Oops! Forgot! Happy Birthday Lexi! Sorry! Hope all is well with you!

Happy Birthday Lexi

giphy.gif

Happy birthday, Lexi.

Lexi, I twittered you...

Haha, I laughed when my mind read that...don't dox me...Imma kinda big deal

Thanks again, all! Don’t worry, MT. I won’t dox you bro!

Reactions: 1 person
Top 10 ways you might have gotten too wrapped up in the Grudenmania

10: Your VN ignore list grew by 1,800% since October 2017

9: You cracked at least one Beaver joke

8: You can name the color of Gruden's tie on MNF for the past two months, but forgot your daughter's birthday

8A: And still couldn't tell which teams were playing on Monday Night because you were waiting on those subtle hints to be dropped

7: An ESPN alert on your phone caused an automatic heart rate increase

6: Atlanta is no longer a geographic location

5: You made up problems for mechanics to look for because the tire shop had great Wi-Fi

4: You might have dressed up as Chucky for Halloween

3: When someone mentioned the word "soon" in any context you got a silly grin

2: You spent more time with your nose glued to your phone than with your pets

1: Someone asked what an MOU was and you gave an explanation that would have made Harvard Law Review

Awesome! I'd add...you told at least 3 random posters to STFU and GTFO, even if you try to avoid using that language in daily life!

Reactions: 3 people
Where’s the line though as an alum who donates? Is that why people are acting like there’s some Twitter prohibition when it comes to recruits?

Depends on where the donation is to. If you receive tickets or donate to the athletic fund, the NCAA considers you a booster and contacting a recruit via the Internet is an impermissible activity. If you just contribute to the university, you aren't considered a booster.

More details here: Role of Boosters | NCAA.org - The Official Site of the NCAA

I don't have any CFB input but wanted to share.
This is my "spot". Rutledge Falls, between Tullahoma and Manchester. Some places 'talk' to ya...this one captures me and has since I was 4 yrs old. From the Lady of the Falls bronze sculpture to graciousness of the land owners allowing the public to continue to visit...it's been magical to me.

21192318_1608724289140564_1371250819690583095_n.jpg

13331125_1176977468981917_5303512378623675471_n.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
He's good enough, personally if I were him, I would not commit during the early period; I'd wait till spring.

I agree Sara, no one is going to pull their offer from him and he will have a chance to evaluate (if that's what he wants) more thoroughly anywhere he might decide to go ... and signing that early doesn't look good for us imo ...

I agree Sara, no one is going to pull their offer from him and he will have a chance to evaluate (if that's what he wants) more thoroughly anywhere he might decide to go ... and signing that early doesn't look good for us imo ...

Yeah, if I were his parent, I would encourage him to wait it out. He can go to any school in the country...sit back till spring and see how things turn out. I would have thought players to sign early would be players nervous about possible offers being pulled...NO chance with this guy.

I don't have any CFB input but wanted to share.
This is my "spot". Rutledge Falls, between Tullahoma and Manchester. Some places 'talk' to ya...this one captures me and has since I was 4 yrs old. From the Lady of the Falls bronze sculpture to graciousness of the land owners allowing the public to continue to visit...it's been magical to me.

21192318_1608724289140564_1371250819690583095_n.jpg

13331125_1176977468981917_5303512378623675471_n.jpg

Beautiful.

Pete Thamel, the guy that wrote the scathing article about UT, is going to be on Finebaum tomorrow. Sounded like Paul was setting him up for a serious cross examination on his show today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back