Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know Lexi, I don't think location ever matters. None of this "8 in Chatt-town" nonsense.

You're a perfect 10 anywhere you go.

Thanks, e’erbody! I feel blessed for sure! GBO! 🧡

I swear I quoted all the bday wishes and not just those few. I m sure if I read the FAQ, I’d know why that happened. Regardless, thanks for the bday blessings, all! You’re an amazing bunch!

I'm bored. Sitting in a telephone conference trying to listen to a presentation we can't see on a topic I don't care about. What a waste of time. I think I'll read through the RF and see if anything is going on.

I'm bored. Sitting in a telephone conference trying to listen to a presentation we can't see on a topic I don't care about. What a waste of time. I think I'll read through the RF and see if anything is going on.

We had a conference call during the Grudenmania threads. I couldn't even tell you what it was since I was not paying attention at all and continued to refresh the threads on mobile.

It kind of showed at the end when I asked a question completely unrelated to the meeting lol

Reactions: 1 person
Well here's the news from the RF so far today:

- Jamarcus Chatman decommitted. Sounds like a mutual parting of ways
- Continued angst about Cade Mays to Clemson
- Still concern about Scott Frost recruiting Adrian Martinez
- More JUCO offers
- Sound promising for Alontae Taylor to recommit. He cancelled a visit to Louisville

Reactions: 3 people
Well here's the news from the RF so far today:

- Jamarcus Chatman decommitted. Sounds like a mutual parting of ways
- Continued angst about Cade Mays to Clemson
- Still concern about Scott Frost recruiting Adrian Martinez
- More JUCO offers
- Sound promising for Alontae Taylor to recommit. He cancelled a visit to Louisville

Appreciate your update. I've been watching them on twitter...hope Mays makes his way back to TN.

Appreciate your update. I've been watching them on twitter...hope Mays makes his way back to TN.

Sara, can you by any chance clarify the NCAA rules regarding recruits. I obviously wouldn’t tweet any of them directly. But I’ve been seeing people say it’s not ok to retweet their tweets. Seems like that would be fair use of something in a public domain...but I don’t know. And, law, I don’t want to dig in to the NCAA regs. No one will hear from me for the next 2 months.

Based on what I see on the banner ads on the side of my screen, putting oats on your hand eliminates brown spots and eating probiotics makes miniature watermelons grow in your guts. TIFWIW

anigif_enhanced-buzz-16726-1409839377-5.gif

Reactions: 6 people
Sara, can you by any chance clarify the NCAA rules regarding recruits. I obviously wouldn’t tweet any of them directly. But I’ve been seeing people say it’s not ok to retweet their tweets. Seems like that would be fair use of something in a public domain...but I don’t know. And, law, I don’t want to dig in to the NCAA regs. No one will hear from me for the next 2 months.

NCAA rules only apply to school officials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back