Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing well, thank you for asking. Slept in till 6:00....been cleaning the kids closets.

**I purchased a $2 dollar red laser from Walmart (in the cat section) the other day. Harley loves to chase it around. Maybe you should consider buying one for your fur baby....

She doesn't pay them any mind. She loves her Kong, tennis balls and her tug rope. And acts like a cat and goes after anything moving under a blanket.

Reactions: 1 person
Haha. No I didn’t. Preacher was asking if this was the new Gruden thread. I was explaining it was and used the term to describe us. We are Neylanders now and forever! Lol. 👊

someone needs to write an official "Neylanders Song" :)

I really look forward to seeing we can 'save' Juan Jennings in a way that benefits both parties. Something very goal/task oriented that's measurable.

#PathBackforJJ

Oh my. Is someone actually recommending we root for Bama?? Heck no. Never. I don’t care if they agreed to leave the south, I wouldn’t ever.... well, maybe if they agreed to leave the south I would. But that’s it!

one of the lawyers in here could tell us more about this, but being a Vol and rooting for Bama at any time has to be at least a 3rd degree felony.

Reactions: 2 people
one of the lawyers in here could tell us more about this, but being a Vol and rooting for Bama at any time has to be at least a 3rd degree felony.

I'm pretty sure it was outlined in the Geneva Conventions that it's a crime against humanity.

Let me ask those who want to support Bama in the playoffs this...

Did they support us during our National Championship game? I know for a fact many were seething because I was in Alabama for that game.

"YOU JUST MADE THE LIST" - FOX Sports Radio Knoxville

Good morning everyone. I thought y'all would find this interesting, especially Preacher. Looks like someone is trying steal his thunder.

Fox Sports Radio might have made "THE LIST" trying to steal the Preachers "trademark" move.

And who said those who enjoyed listening to Prince during their Higher educational years were old? You need to get off my lawn! :)

Good morning guys. I have to agree with this but people on this board and on FB say that they are rooting for Alabama because CJP is our coach. CJP is Alabama's coach at the moment but once he takes off that crimson and has a good shower, delousing and puts on orange, then he is our coach.

Good morning guys. I have to agree with this but people on this board and on FB say that they are rooting for Alabama because CJP is our coach. CJP is Alabama's coach at the moment but once he takes off that crimson and has a good shower, delousing and puts on orange, then he is our coach.

This is a tough, tough situation. I want the SEC to be the best but can’t root for Alacrapa. Guess I’m going with the Tide beating Clemson 3-0. Georgia beating the flag out of OK. Then lastly, the dogs winning a defensive battle against ‘Bama.

That way our new coach’s defense looks great and he rolls into town pissed off and looking forward to spring.

This is a tough, tough situation. I want the SEC to be the best but can’t root for Alacrapa. Guess I’m going with the Tide beating Clemson 3-0. Georgia beating the flag out of OK. Then lastly, the dogs winning a defensive battle against ‘Bama.

That way our new coach’s defense looks great and he rolls into town pissed off and looking forward to spring.

I'm different, I root for Tennessee and not for the SEC. I hope all of our direct competition loses.

decon.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
[Twitter]https://twitter.com/SpenceTillman/status/939865783844462592[/Twitter]

Need to get back to this standard of winning ...

Did Atlanta Vol ever come tell us what happened with Gruden. I know we've moved on and are all in for Pruitt but I would love to know exactly what happened. Did we have Gru before Currie went rouge? We're we ever close? Did Fulmer try hard for Gruden? Did he counter right before we hired JP as rumored on Gruden 50?

[Twitter]https://twitter.com/SpenceTillman/status/939865783844462592[/Twitter]

Need to get back to this standard of winning ...

This proves UT is a top 5-10 program historically. This is why so many VOL fans believe that TN is one of the best coaching jobs in America. Kiffin, dooley, and butch pushed the perception of the football program out of the Top 25. Hopefully Pruitt will get the Big Orange back to competing with the top teams in the nation. That's where we belong.

GBO

*See....I'm not crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back