Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAhaha. I love the snow but I am definitely a sun worshipper through and through. Must be the indian in me.0

Cherokee in me. Great great grandmother married an Irish guy. Had my DNA tested and it was only a couple percent though.

I was out yesterday with the family but heard CJP’s welcome at the BB game yesterday. How was the reaction on my fave thread?

Last edited:
Good morning ladies and gentlemen! Drinking some coffee and trying to decide what I want for breakfast.

what happened to the thing you wrote to me the other day... "we are Neylanders " ? change your mind ?

Haha. No I didn’t. Preacher was asking if this was the new Gruden thread. I was explaining it was and used the term to describe us. We are Neylanders now and forever! Lol. 👊

I'm sorry guys but I will not root for Bama in the play-offs. I hope they get boat raced in the first round. :) I root for Tennessee and whoever is playing Alabama or Florida.

Oh my. Is someone actually recommending we root for Bama?? Heck no. Never. I don’t care if they agreed to leave the south, I wouldn’t ever.... well, maybe if they agreed to leave the south I would. But that’s it!

Reactions: 1 person
Oh my. Is someone actually recommending we root for Bama?? Heck no. Never. I don’t care if they agreed to leave the south, I wouldn’t ever.... well, maybe if they agreed to leave the south I would. But that’s it!

Of course it's a personal decision. With that, it pains me to say, I will be rooting for Bama this year. I have to wish our "new" coach success. It sucks, but it is what it is. This will be the only time in my life (hopefully) I want them to win.:sad:

I will pull for Pruitt, not Bama. Secretly, I hope Bamas defense flattens Mayfield it they play. I’d enjoy that. Hopeful it’s a very low scoring game on both sides of the ball.

Last edited:
As much as I love Jeff Buckley’s version give Espen Lind with Askil Holms and others version a try. Espen Lind can flat out sing.

I’ll check that out. One of my favorite songs in the world.

All time favorite version is Leonard Cohen....2nd Jeff Buckley. Grace was a one if a kind album. Gone too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back