Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we fencing?

The byrds were cutting edge and radio cotton candy as well. So was simon and garfunkle. But the sound that came from the combination of those voices was unearthly. I'm more of a Sonics and iggy pop and the stooges kind of guy.

Well there is a cat here, I'm not a cat guy at all this one has made me her human has to go everywhere I go inside the house and can't not be touching me lol drives me crazy

Mine thinks I am Cat God. Would strap on an AK for me.

The byrds were cutting edge and radio cotton candy as well. So was simon and garfunkle. But the sound that came from the combination of those voices was unearthly. I'm more of a Sonics and iggy pop and the stooges kind of guy.

When the byrds hired Clarence white, they became the greatest american jam band. Noone has come close tho what they did live since.

One for my baby, and one more for the road. Makes me go to sleep everytime.

I've always been intrigued by and interested in fringe music. At 12 I was into sex pistols romones black flag circle jerks dead kennedys etc. But I could always recognize and enjoy talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back