Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanging in there. Good looking kid btw. I'm sure you guys must be so proud. I'm getting the feels just talking about it.

Man, there's nothing like the experience of fatherhood. If I were rich, mama and I would have several running around right now. Not only is the practicing fun, but a child is the most precious miracle you will ever receive.

I hope and pray you get to enjoy the gift of fatherhood. Embrace it boldly, but slow down enough to enjoy it. I know it sounds cliche, but the time flies.

Reactions: 1 person
Man, there's nothing like the experience of fatherhood. If I were rich, mama and I would have several running around right now. Not only is the practicing fun, but a child is the most precious miracle you will ever receive.

I hope and pray you get to enjoy the gift of fatherhood. Embrace it boldly, but slow down enough to enjoy it. I know it sounds cliche, but the time flies.

Beauty

I can't imagine friend. I would absolutely lose my stuff if I had one. My heart would be immediately be his/hers. I really hope everything goes so well for you. Parenting is the most important job on this planet. Keep me updated and my thoughts are with the little one.

Reactions: 1 person
Y'all keep it between the mayonnaise and the mustard. I'll see y'all tomorrow at some point.

Hope Army kicks Navy in their skeeter dick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back