Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
200w.gif

Darn it. I’m first page of Neyland II.

Unless of course, I have to wait five years to get there.

Behr, I'm ready to bury the hatchet....let's be homies again.

#GBO #MTGA #BEHRISMYBOI

Hey! Fellow "Magic City" dweller! Never noticed that before... Yeah this has been like a crack addiction. Maybe I can get some work done now.

What part of the city you live in? I'm actually in North Shelby...

Right? Lol. believe it or not, I actually started a new job in the last month as well. I can’t believe I haven’t been fired yet. 😂 I live in western Jefferson county in a little town called Oak Grove (tornado alley)! There are quite a few of us stuck in Alabama, it seems.

Reactions: 1 person
Hi my names is Gainesvol82 and I've been sober going on 24 minutes.....thanks for the support.

Reactions: 3 people
The good news in all of this is that my productivity at work will finally get back to normal levels.

Im here, but bout to pass out

Yall hold 'er down and ill close the door on my way out.

Right? Lol. believe it or not, I actually started a new job in the last month as well. I can’t believe I haven’t been fired yet. 😂 I live in western Jefferson county in a little town called Oak Grove (tornado alley)! There are quite a few of us stuck in Alabama, it seems.

Lol. Congrats on the new job and holding on to it!

Yeah, I know Oak Grove. I was living here when the big one came through in the late 90's. Been here 20 yrs now.

Moved here from Knoxville for a 6 month contract. A wife and three kids later I'm still here! :)

Reactions: 1 person
I'm just happy that come tomorrow after the presser, the only conversation will be who the next big commit is and what kind of awesome offense and defense we're going to be running next season. GBO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back