Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this where the people with orange blood and pride regarding our traditions went to? If so, permission to come aboard.

Reactions: 2 people
This isnt Gruden thread anymore. Dont even bring it up or it wont be successful. Dont even mention it.

I rarely posted on volnation outside of the other thread. Imma go live real life now. If I want to be nosey here is where I will come.

Go Vols. Im hoping on hope for the kids, this program etc. to be successful but no money will be spent anymore.

Reactions: 3 people
Been "lurking" the Gruden threads but haven't posted. Just really enjoyed the info and camaraderie everyone showed. Still hoping Gruden works out in the end.

Gruden till it ain't.

DILLY DILLY

Reactions: 2 people
This isnt Gruden thread anymore. Dont even bring it up or it wont be successful. Dont even mention it.

I rarely posted on volnation outside of the other thread. Imma go live real life now. If I want to be nosey here is where I will come.

Go Vols. Im hoping on hope for the kids, this program etc. to be successful but no money will be spent anymore.

Respeck

Reactions: 1 person
I'm still trying to wrap my head around an Alabama guy reciting the maxims, singing Rocky Top, and swaying to Tennessee Waltz after the game....

"We don't give a damn about the whole state of Alabammer, the whole state of Alabammer, we're from TENNUUUHHHSEEEE!"

I’m here. I’m glad we can keep this going. I’m kinda heartbroken that this has consumed the last month of my life. Guess I have time to delete all my emails now 😫

Reactions: 4 people
In but I am still L thread, too, till podium time. I'm a stubborn old fart.

I got a full Neyl-on up in here!

#VFL

#GBO!

Ride Coach P all da way to the NATTY!

I’m here. I’m glad we can keep this going. I’m kinda heartbroken that this has consumed the last month of my life. Guess I have time to delete all my emails now 😫

Hey! Fellow "Magic City" dweller! Never noticed that before... Yeah this has been like a crack addiction. Maybe I can get some work done now.

What part of the city you live in? I'm actually in North Shelby...

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back