Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have a few bad days, then go right back to looking for the wrong women.

frabz-Look-me-in-the-eye-I-dont-believe-you-e4899c.jpg

The greatest weakness of man is woman. On the flip side, they can also be our greatest strength.

The greatest weakness of some men is letting their inability to keep a certain woman stop them from ever securing the capture of another.

Just got my first pair of glasses with progressive lenses. That, coupled with sodypops and Jameson, is gonna make swerve dis evenin.

I've never really freaked out over a girl. I've never understood the sky is falling emotional response to losing or being rejected by women. Do the math and move along.

Let a girl wreck me for a very long time when I was young. Still get broken up if I get treated unwell, but not for very long, and I've done more damage to others than Ive had done to me ever since.

Let a girl wreck me for a very long time when I was young. Still get broken up if I get treated unwell, but not for very long, and I've done more damage to others than Ive had done to me ever since.

I certainly can understand that. When I was "treated unwell" I just flushed it. Broke off all contact. They would always see me with another girl. The greatest revenge is living well so to say. Honestly, I never was the type of guy that needed relationship relevance. I was never codependent. I was looking for fun, not games.

Me and Charlie need to sync our drinking calendars. He's probably licking his wounds right now and I'm loaded for bear killin.

Charlie is recovering. Oof, last night was a doozy. He doesn’t drink on Saturday night though because he has to work Sunday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back