Next game

I'm completely unimpressed with the SECN for bball coverage. I've can't remember this many games not being televised.

Reactions: 1 person
This really frustrates the hell out of me. Do you think Ky. basketball isn't televised every single time? If the University gave a flip about winning in the game they would be getting them exposure in every single game on tv. Same old story for years and years. Yeah, we're a football school but there's no excuse whatsoever Tenn. can't be a national power in basketball. This is a tourney for Christ's sake. Whats the effen deal?

Has it been so long I've listened to Kesling that his voice doesn't sound like him anymore?I'm listening on UTsorts.com

Has it been so long I've listened to Kesling that his voice doesn't sound like him anymore?I'm listening on UTsorts.com

That's John Wilkerson with Bert. Kesling is in Knox for the football game this afternoon.

Lots of time between the next game with Butler so how they look when they come out on the 12th will say a lot about Barnes as Coach. Seven games under their belt and they should be more prepared and ready to win a road game to build confidence going into SEC play in Jan. Between Butler and Gonzaga if they go 1-1 and play competitive I'm good with it, of course 2-0 on the road in December would help future recruiting and build confidence for them. They are playing at a new pace that I like, just not sure we have the horses to compete against top15 teams.

Lots of time between the next game with Butler so how they look when they come out on the 12th will say a lot about Barnes as Coach. Seven games under their belt and they should be more prepared and ready to win a road game to build confidence going into SEC play in Jan. Between Butler and Gonzaga if they go 1-1 and play competitive I'm good with it, of course 2-0 on the road in December would help future recruiting and build confidence for them. They are playing at a new pace that I like, just not sure we have the horses to compete against top15 teams.

Gonzaga will Dog stomp us on the boards. I know nothing about Butler.

They scored 144 in a game, that should tell you enough. Lol

They have been fairly medicroe since. If we use this long break to get better we will compete in the game

They have 3 tougher games before ours so following those will be intersting

Last edited:
They have been fairly medicroe since. If we use this long break to get better we will compete in the game

They have 3 tougher games before ours so following those will be intersting
I haven't followed them, I will start to now though. Gonna try and catch one of their next 3 games.

VN Store

Back