Next game

I am surprised that the Barclays Classic games are not being carried by a main branch of ESPN. I will be listening on the Vol Network.

To my surprise, I found the asn on my tv, don't know if it wil show the game Friday or not though.

Since WATE is listed as an affiliate of that sports network, I'm hoping that they have rights to the broadcasts and will air the games in Knoxville.

I think that it's on ch 7 on Charter in Farragut. Can't tell for sure though... the program data hasn't loaded yet. Charter sucks.

If you can't find on tv just do what I did. If you have an hdmi tv (and almost everyone does) go to Walmart and buy a HDMI cable. Plug one in into the tv and one into your laptop or computer. I spent $19.99 + tax.

I downloaded watch ESPN, signed in through my cable company and now I can see every online game on my big screen tv.

If you can't find on tv just do what I did. If you have an hdmi tv (and almost everyone does) go to Walmart and buy a HDMI cable. Plug one in into the tv and one into your laptop or computer. I spent $19.99 + tax.

I downloaded watch ESPN, signed in through my cable company and now I can see every online game on my big screen tv.

How is the picture quality? Not sure how good of a driver my laptop would be. Thanks

I do the same thing with my xbox

The Vols at full strength were the better team, they outplayed GW the first 10 minutes and the final 20 minutes, the 10 minutes without/limited Hubbs/Punter/Moore when we got down is what cost us. GW is a quality team and you're gonna struggle to dig out of a double digit deficit against them, almost did, not quite though. It makes you optimistic to think we were the better team, that's for sure, but as we knew we can't afford to lose anyone. Thought Kasongo showed something, Phillips seems to have surpassed Mostella, and McGhee is gonna have to show something or he'll find himself behind Kasongo soon as well.

So the 12 noon game is not going to be televised nor is it live stream on watchespn? Only live audio? Maybe I read that wrong. If i didn't that sucks!

KNS is reporting it on WKNX channel 7 on Dish. I don't see it in the Dish program guide however like last nights game was.

KNS is reporting it on WKNX channel 7 on Dish. I don't see it in the Dish program guide however like last nights game was.

Do they show it at noon or 2:30? With the late game they maybe weren't able to get it published by the deadline and had to assume a win.

WKNX isn't a huge operation. Maybe they are able to call an audible and insert the game in their schedule assuming that they have the rights to the programming. I might set the DVR for noon even though it's not showing up on the digital cable program guide.

KNS got it wrong as usual. They are terrible at knowing where a game will be telecast most of the time.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back