News Sources?

I agree on the first part, but one is now on the way up and one is continuing to erode.

One (the liberal media that is attacking trump who you democrats hate) is on the way up only to you liberals who love what they're doing. Man I say that as someone who's not a trump fan. Of course your opinion of the media is going to be great because of what they're doing. If Hillary had won, and fox was doing to her the same stuff (cause we know she's got plenty of skeletons), you guys would be crying foul and you know it. Being an independent, I see it from both sides. If media is trashing a democrat conservatives love it, if they're thrashing a republican then liberals love it.

One (the liberal media that is attacking trump who you democrats hate) is on the way up only to you liberals who love what they're doing. Man I say that as someone who's not a trump fan. Of course your opinion of the media is going to be great because of what they're doing. If Hillary had won, and fox was doing to her the same stuff (cause we know she's got plenty of skeletons), you guys would be crying foul and you know it. Being an independent, I see it from both sides. If media is trashing a democrat conservatives love it, if they're thrashing a republican then liberals love it.

I think the biggest takeaway I get form the MSM is that Trump hasn't had a single. good. day. in office so far. Some of that is drawn up by MSM, but these memos, the intel-sharing, the timing of the Comey firing? That is 100%, literally, without question, on POTUS! He had total control over everyone of the situations and dropped the ball. Of course MSM is going to spin it both ways. Obama, Bush, Clinton, H.W., Reagan were ALL able to control their messages in my lifetime, with the media both for and against them.

The biggest difference I see in this admin from any other is there are three entities fighting instead of two:

Generally it's

POTUS + White House vs. Media

Right now it's

POTUS vs. White House vs. Media

Reactions: 2 people

What are the most unbiased media outlets / reporters doing? Is there any person, reporter, journalist, media outlet that you think is actually just trying to report the truth? If so, what are they saying?

I think the biggest takeaway I get form the MSM is that Trump hasn't had a single. good. day. in office so far. Some of that is drawn up by MSM, but these memos, the intel-sharing, the timing of the Comey firing? That is 100%, literally, without question, on POTUS! He had total control over everyone of the situations and dropped the ball. Of course MSM is going to spin it both ways. Obama, Bush, Clinton, H.W., Reagan were ALL able to control their messages in my lifetime, with the media both for and against them.

The biggest difference I see in this admin from any other is there are three entities fighting instead of two:

Generally it's

Right now it's

I'm not denying the man is in over his head. I just remember vividly any time any media reported anything on obama, they were racist, haters, blah blah blah. And liberals on here we're all hating on the media. Now that the media is bashing who they hate, the media is wonderful.

Reactions: 1 person
What are the most unbiased media outlets / reporters doing? Is there any person, reporter, journalist, media outlet that you think is actually just trying to report the truth? If so, what are they saying?

My opinion, all liberal media has an agenda and will spin anything to make conservatives look bad. Same with conservative news. Obama was working secretly with the muslim brotherhood (you not remember that), and now trump is working with Russia. Both pushed by the opposing media, and both had people jumping all over it, including on here. You remember Hillary "wiping her servers with like a cloth?", and you liberals defended her with everything in you. Now, trump better produce those comey tapes!!!! You seriously don't see the hypocrisy?

I'm not denying the man is in over his head. I just remember vividly any time any media reported anything on obama, they were racist, haters, blah blah blah. And liberals on here we're all hating on the media. Now that the media is bashing who they hate, the media is wonderful.

I never bashed any MSM (except Fox, and I don't view Fox as legitimate).

My opinion, all liberal media has an agenda and will spin anything to make conservatives look bad. Same with conservative news. Obama was working secretly with the muslim brotherhood (you not remember that), and now trump is working with Russia. Both pushed by the opposing media, and both had people jumping all over it, including on here. You remember Hillary "wiping her servers with like a cloth?", and you liberals defended her with everything in you. Now, trump better produce those comey tapes!!!! You seriously don't see the hypocrisy?

What news source is most unbiased?

Last edited:

Generally it's

Right now it's

You forgot versus RINOS.

I disagree with a lot of what he says, but I've met and talked to Beckel for an extended time and he seems like a genuinely nice guy. He has some serious demons though.
I like him because he speaks his mind, and likes to stir up sh!t. I will miss him on The Five. I always get a kick out of him.

VN Store

Back