New uniforms?

Me personally, I'm really hoping for some sleeveless style jerseys. I know we had a set in 2005 that i liked a lot when that style was pretty big.

Hopefully they give baseball some more autonomy to bring in the interlocking UT, more black when appropriate, and definitely MORE SCRIPT. That "TENNESSEE" word mark can git.

Black isn’t a UT color. Orange on white is pleasing to the eye. Adding black changes the way the orange looks.

They added those outlines to make the numbers easier to see. But with high def now, it’s not needed.

A-freakin-men

Interlocking letter logos is as pure baseball as you can get. NY LA SF STL CR SOX

As per black, I think baseball is the one UT sport that should "embrace the darkness" the most. Baseball tradition has dark colors like black or navy even if the official team colors don't have black or navy.

If we are going to let the Lady Vol "She-Man Man Hater's Club" choose their own logos and colors then they could let baseball have the interlocking UT on a black cap and jersey.

I simply do not think the Power-T looks good - or traditional on a jersey or cap by itself. The cap needs the interlocking UT or a cool looking Smokey logo
Yep, and black is in the traditional UT color palette, contrary to popular belief.

Reactions: vol66
A-freakin-men

Interlocking letter logos is as pure baseball as you can get. NY LA SF STL CR SOX

As per black, I think baseball is the one UT sport that should "embrace the darkness" the most. Baseball tradition has dark colors like black or navy even if the official team colors don't have black or navy.

If we are going to let the Lady Vol "She-Man Man Hater's Club" choose their own logos and colors then they could let baseball have the interlocking UT on a black cap and jersey.

I simply do not think the Power-T looks good - or traditional on a jersey or cap by itself. The cap needs the interlocking UT or a cool looking Smokey logo
Can you imagine a Baltimore orioles style hat with a UT on it

Me personally, I'm really hoping for some sleeveless style jerseys. I know we had a set in 2005 that i liked a lot when that style was pretty big.

Hopefully they give baseball some more autonomy to bring in the interlocking UT, more black when appropriate, and definitely MORE SCRIPT. That "TENNESSEE" word mark can git.
I absolutely hate the sleeveless jersey. Sleeveless belongs on a basketball court.

I don't know Wally but I'll be keeping an eye on you. LOL

Hey, as long as I'm not advocating those Turn Ahead the Clock unis MLB ran out there in 99, right?

I attribute it to my age when the sleeveless started to show up in MLB (even though the Braves never had them) and UT. Those were my formative baseball years 😂

Granted, now that every college age girl I see dresses like my mom did in the early 90s...they might very well make a reappearance.

I'm rooting for at least 1 set of 90s throwbacks. Everything between the 50's and the mid-90s can be completely disregarded.

Black Jersey (sleeveless or otherwise) with script "Vols" or "Tennessee" and all sorts of obnoxious orange and white piping. A black cap with orange bill and interlocking UT.

That's what I want,
that's what America wants and
that's what God wants.

And if you're against this, then you're a godless communist

2006.jpg

And these must be worn with black pinstripe white pants

I'm rooting for at least 1 set of 90s throwbacks. Everything between the 50's and the mid-90s can be completely disregarded.

Black Jersey (sleeveless or otherwise) with script "Vols" or "Tennessee" and all sorts of obnoxious orange and white piping. A black cap with orange bill and interlocking UT.

That's what I want,
that's what America wants and
that's what God wants.

And if you're against this, then you're a godless communist

2006.jpg

And these must be worn with black pinstripe white pants
LMAO!

I doubt it was by his choice. The bad one is his freshman cap. The rest have not fit right so we will see if he stays with it. But he is a baseball player, so he pitched good with it on so he will keep it until something goes wrong

Reactions: chuckiepoo and MAD
Was Kirby wearing a new cap on Sunday? It looked clean.
I remembered to ask last night. They found him a new (Old stock) that was identical to his freshman cap in the back of a closet. That is the only reason he changed. The other one will be put up, unless he has a bad game and then I'm sure it will come back out. Baseball players

I remembered to ask last night. They found him a new (Old stock) that was identical to his freshman cap in the back of a closet. That is the only reason he changed. The other one will be put up, unless he has a bad game and then I'm sure it will come back out. Baseball players
‘Stitious?

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back