New uniforms?

mattdingus2002

I’ve seen some talk about new uniforms for this season and was wondering if anyone has heard anything official on that front?

I think they are waiting to know what the NCAA allows them to wear........

They will certainly be investigating this issue at the behest of Bubba

That would be interesting. What new color combinations could there be available?

Last edited:
I think the smokey grays need to be discarded or at least need a significant logo upgrade. I would like to see Nike create a baseball only logo
Yeah. I think it's the logo more than anything and we wear those more often it seems. They must be comfortable, because I agree they aren't the most attractive looking jersey.

I’d like to make the interlocking UT a more consistent part of our look. I also like the incorporation of black into the uniform. Not a big fan of the plain white with that modern font.

Reactions: iVolSoHard
I’d like to make the interlocking UT a more consistent part of our look. I also like the incorporation of black into the uniform. Not a big fan of the plain white with that modern font.
A-freakin-men

Interlocking letter logos is as pure baseball as you can get. NY LA SF STL CR SOX

As per black, I think baseball is the one UT sport that should "embrace the darkness" the most. Baseball tradition has dark colors like black or navy even if the official team colors don't have black or navy.

If we are going to let the Lady Vol "She-Man Man Hater's Club" choose their own logos and colors then they could let baseball have the interlocking UT on a black cap and jersey.

I simply do not think the Power-T looks good - or traditional on a jersey or cap by itself. The cap needs the interlocking UT or a cool looking Smokey logo

VN Store

Back