New Tennessee Helmet Pic

Sorry Mr. BearCat204 if you think your identity was stolen. That was never intended. I did undergrad at Cincy and graduate school at UTK and have used BearCatVol for many years as an alias prior to joining this board. I started going to UT games in 1982 and have had season tickets for more than 20 years. I didn't even know that there was anyone with a similar name until I just now saw your post. By the way if your name is Timmy my name is Tim also. Happy posting and Go Vols!

Reactions: 3 people
Sorry Mr. BearCat204 if you think your identity was stolen. That was never intended. I did undergrad at Cincy and graduate school at UTK and have used BearCatVol for many years as an alias prior to joining this board. I started going to UT games in 1982 and have had season tickets for more than 20 years. I didn't even know that there was anyone with a similar name until I just now saw your post. By the way if your name is Timmy my name is Tim also. Happy posting and Go Vols!

Now it is getting weird. Same avatar name and real name!?

Aliens

Do you like long walks on the beach? I do too

I've been in the USAF for 20 years and worked with flight crews for 14 of those 20. I have to say the ol Navy guy has it! That's the best damn flyer helmet that I've ever seen. lol

AWESOME!

Reactions: 4 people
UT and Nike will own it,I assume Nike will frown upon others using it

it will be like Arizona St Sun Devils,Walt Disney made there first Sun Devil logo and Nike decided it would be gone,so I assume it is gone as long as Nike is involved

ASU still uses the Sun Devil created by the Walt Disney folks. I've also recently seen Nike branded stuff with it on there as well. Its still alive and well here in AZ.

I would assume we will continue to use the rifleman logo as well at UT. if it does indeed go away, it will eventually make a resurgence. Just a matter of time.

Damn, I cant wait to get back to TN, talking this ASU stuff made me realize how damn hot it is here in AZ. lol

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back