New Tennessee Helmet Pic

So slight switcharoo here, but I'm a Navy flight surgeon in Corpus Christi, TX. I take care of the pilots and they let me go flying with them. The paraloft at this command is really talented with tape, and they did this to my previously unadorned flight helmet. Nobody's gonna mistake me on the flight line down here! Hope Ya'll like it

Very nice! And thank you for your service.

Reactions: 1 person
Sweet my friend.

This old Marine can only say Semper Fi and thanks for your service and dedication to our great nation!

#RiseToTheTop...VFL...GBO!!!

UT and Nike will own it,I assume Nike will frown upon others using it

it will be like Arizona St Sun Devils,Walt Disney made there first Sun Devil logo and Nike decided it would be gone,so I assume it is gone as long as Nike is involved

My boy's a navy lieutenant aboard a destroyer out in San Diego.
I need to get him one of them helmets.

UT and Nike will own it,I assume Nike will frown upon others using it

it will be like Arizona St Sun Devils,Walt Disney made there first Sun Devil logo and Nike decided it would be gone,so I assume it is gone as long as Nike is involved

From what I understand, others will be free to license the use of alternate UT logos, just like they can now. The rifleman logo won't "belong" to Nike.

So slight switcharoo here, but I'm a Navy flight surgeon in Corpus Christi, TX. I take care of the pilots and they let me go flying with them. The paraloft at this command is really talented with tape, and they did this to my previously unadorned flight helmet. Nobody's gonna mistake me on the flight line down here! Hope Ya'll like it

Cool helmet, but is that gator orange?

Uniform thread had me hoping somebody had found a helmet....

That's a pretty sweet brain bucket though. Represent down there in Texass.

It's a bit darker in the photo than in reality. Still not 100% spot on Tennessee Orange but it's the closest they had to work with. I don't mind at all, just excited to have it
What squadron is that with? Looks like a helo helmet so curious as to what command it is.

What squadron is that with? Looks like a helo helmet so curious as to what command it is.

I'm technically attached to TRAWING-4, but I'm the doc for the VT-28 Rangers. I Take care of the instructors as well as the students. The aircraft is a T-6B Texan II. Not a helo helmet.

Thank you for your service and thanks for sharing.

As far as I'm concerned, the rifleman IS the official logo for Tennessee, pc be damned!

Reactions: 3 people
Everybody seems so afraid of what Nike is going to do to our Logo's and traditions. Doesn't Nike worl for UT? Can't UT approve what they do?? If Dave Hart and the Team don't like what they may put out, can't they make a do over? We don't have to accept garbage proposals do we?
Do we have to blindly accept anything they put out? What kind of a contract did we sign? I don't want to look like Maryland!

VN Store

Back