New Site Design

did I see black in the official tennessee color matrix?

In jest, in jest...NO TO BLACK!

Great work Freak, and please fill us in on the info about ESPN, we're all curious

I ate my words about two minutes after I finished reading 22 pages worth of comments and moving on to a different thread. Congrats Freak, you created a site worth 22 pages of my time at 1215 on a sunday night. God bless you!

strong work. Looks good from here. now we just need the Olive Garden to sponsor the VN live show and we are set.

I ate my words about two minutes after I finished reading 22 pages worth of comments and moving on to a different thread. Congrats Freak, you created a site worth 22 pages of my time at 1215 on a sunday night. God bless you!

:lol:

strong work. Looks good from here. now we just need the Olive Garden to sponsor the VN live show and we are set.

Now you are thinking bigdaddy. You should handle that one for us, being the expert and all.

Love the new design. All it lacks is a picture of Kiffin punching Meyer in the face and kicking Saban in the jewels.

Just logged on and thought I'd hit wrong button or something. Took some adjusting but I like it. Let's go to work. Thanks Freak and ya'll have a good day.

Just logged on and thought I'd hit wrong button or something. Took some adjusting but I like it. Let's go to work. Thanks Freak and ya'll have a good day.

On my work computer I have IE 8, FF, and Opera. It works fine in FF and Opera, however it doesn't work in IE 8 on the first try. In IE8, there is a new button beside the refresh button at the top of your screen. It's call the "compatibility view" (websites designed for older browsers will often look better, and problems such as out-of-place menus, images, or text will be corrected.) This is something new on IE 8, and it loads up fine once I click that.....Just an FYI.

Freak, you're probably sleeping in after last night, but I noticed you said the orange is a bit darker, but is the "right" shade (with link posted to UT's official graphics). Below is screenshot of VN with the UT logo superimposed - I'm def. seeing 2 diff. shades (and I prefer the creamsicle shade that the rest of the SEC seems to hate!).

Attachments

• VN screenshot& logo1.jpg
    VN screenshot& logo1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 5

VN Store

Back