New seats SUCK!

So much for re-modeling….. They tore out a LOT of stadium seats for these “booster seats” — AND NOBODY’S THEIR!!!!!
By "booster seats," I assume that you are referring to the chairback seats in the Tennessee Terrace (T1-T7), and in the East and West Club sections, which are reserved for athletic department donors .... rather than child safety seats, that might be occupied by toddlers, in a public restaurant?

So much for re-modeling….. They tore out a LOT of stadium seats for these “booster seats” — AND NOBODY’S THEIR!!!!!

By "booster seats," I assume that you are referring to the chairback seats in the Tennessee Terrace (T1-T7), and in the East and West Club sections, which are reserved for athletic department donors .... rather than child safety seats, that might be occupied by toddlers, in a public restaurant?
I heard Elon Musk is working on a new reusable stainless steel booster seat somewhere in Texas

They were mostly filled and thinned out about halfway into the third quarter once the game was in hand. We watched Nico play a series in the fourth and then we left to beat the traffic as well. I do miss the rocking chairs though.

VN Store

Back