New seats SUCK!

You talking about the haves and have nots. I get your point. I've always felt as you walk up the stadium the entire stadium is a little off . Don't worry about sp so much kinda pety.

They never come in until right before kickoff. There is a full club under those seats with fancy food, why come out if part of the reason you are there is to socialize with your club friends.

it’s what money does, but they usually come out right at kickoff.
They have a club up in thur?

Reactions: 508mikey
It's interesting that a thread has been reduced to taking shots at a single grammatical mistake on a forum where it's highly unlikely you could get through a single page without countless other examples. C'mon, people.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
It's interesting that a thread has been reduced to taking shots at a single grammatical mistake on a forum where it's highly unlikely you could get through a single page without countless other examples. C'mon, people.
I think it was the all caps that made the misspelling really hit home.

Reactions: feathersax
I think it was the all caps that made the misspelling really hit home.

Listen, I'm not apologizing for the guy, he asked for it. But for this forum to pile on any example of misspelling or bad grammar is pretty rich.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
They need to renumber the bleachers and take away 2 per row. Unless you weigh only 100lbs then you are not sitting

VN Store

Back