New Orleans Saints Thread

Just found this thread today. Ive been a Saints fan since birth. I am very optimistic about this year mostly since we got Shockey. He should make it pretty interesting!!! Go Saints!!

Just found this thread today. Ive been a Saints fan since birth. I am very optimistic about this year mostly since we got Shockey. He should make it pretty interesting!!! Go Saints!!
I hope Brees is more consistant than last year. I had him the first half of the year and he sucked big time. I got rid of him for that reason and he then went nuts. If I see him he better get ready for a cussing... :)
Just realized this isn't the fantasy thread. That's what I was talking about... :blush:

i know i'm really excited too. I really like the Vilma trade and he should really help out the defense. While i'm posting this Meachem just had a tremendous 50+ yard TD play.

i know i'm really excited too. I really like the Vilma trade and he should really help out the defense. While i'm posting this Meachem just had a tremendous 50+ yard TD play.

Don't get too excited. Every wide receiver looks great against the Arizona Cardinals secondary. Touchdown passes against the Arizona Cardinals defense fall like rain in the Amazon forest.

Don't get too excited. Every wide receiver looks great against the Arizona Cardinals secondary. Touchdown passes against the Arizona Cardinals defense fall like rain in the Amazon forest.

Yes i know but i'm happy for him after the beating he's been taking from the fans.

Watching the Texans v. Saints preseason replay and I am reminded that Jason David is a terrible NFL corner. People are going to be beating him like a red-headed step child all year long.

The saints newest receiver.....?
Kenny Chesney?

caught6.jpg

I don't see anyone stopping New Orleans in the NFC south this year. Last year was more of an aberrationg. They've obviously got the good core of offensive talent and only added to that in the offseason. The secondary still sucks, but I like the Ellis pick and the Vilma signing. Meachem's waking up, Duece is back, and Reggie is running like he wants to prove something in pre season. Shockey, Colston...thats too many threats to manage.

Tampa's D is still awesome and has perhaps the best secondary in football. But they didnt add enough on offense this past year, even though they had enormous cap money available. Garcia's good but now fragile, and they have absolutely crap options at receiver. You can only get so far running the ball all the time. Plus, history suggests whoever was on top in this division the previous year normally tanks it the next.

Carolina has too many injury problems and questions at QB. 7-9, tops. Im really bored with this team, too many draft busts.

Atlanta will stuggle like a mofo and will be lucky to get 4 wins.

NFL.com must hate Saints fans. They reported earlier that Jason David was cut but it turns out that the information was wrong.

VN Store

Back