*****New offers under the Pruitt administration

[twitter]https://twitter.com/Quinshawn2x/status/939336656116703234[/twitter]

Reactions: 5 people
This will be important to watch.

I don't like the fact he's here recruiting and will be on the sidelines wearing crimson.

I'm excited to have him but it's unsetteling watching our head coach try to win a NC for bama.

He’ll be all in whilst practicing, planning and coaching on the field. When he locks the door in the office Saban set up for him tho?
giphy.gif

[twitter]https://twitter.com/JCope1era/status/939297695549853696[/twitter]

So Terry Fair is on the road recruiting for Tennessee, why haven't we officially announced him?

Reactions: 4 people
I spoke with Alontae Taylor tonight. He said he spoke with new #Vols coach Jeremy Pruitt for 15 minutes last night and that he is taking his official visit to Tennessee on Saturday.

“I’m a Tennessee boy. I love the Orange and White. I love the fan base. I have a lot of family so them being able to come watch me play is important.” - Alontae Taylor

The 4* from Coffee County was the East Offensive MVP tonight in the @tnallstar in Clarksville. Analysis: Taylor is the real deal.

He will decide between Tennessee, Georgia and Louisville on December 22. Taylor has already graduated from Coffey Co. HS and will be an early enrollee.
Mark Nagi

Reactions: 14 people
[twitter]https://twitter.com/Quinshawn2x/status/939344977829793793[/twitter]

Reactions: 5 people
Jalyn Armour-Davis

Armour-Davis maintains his solidity to the Crimson Tide although he did not rule out other official visits down the road. Auburn and Florida State were finalists before he picked Alabama but his primary recruiter for the program he has long been pledged to -- Jeremy Pruitt -- is now the head coach at Tennessee. Pruitt has been behind a bevy of offers in Alabama and many prospects in the state have contemplated taking visits to Knoxville in the near future.
-John Garcia, Jr. -- 247

Reactions: 15 people
Ah, but think about the exposure and free advertising for OUR HC when they show him a hundred times during the playoffs. He will be a hot topic.
No he won't. It will be mentioned in passing a few times, that's all.

Any word yet on Bama commits that will follow Pruitt to TN or atleast look at us now?

thought Pruitt was already committed...:)...oh, well...splitting time between Bammers and Volunteers gotta be strenuous...staff kicking it hard...gotta luv it...:pepper:...:yahoo:

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
You've gotta think someone would visit Cade Mays everyday since he's in our backyard. CJP said it all starts up front and pairing Mays with Trey Smith would be a nice combo.

You've gotta think someone would visit Cade Mays everyday since he's in our backyard. CJP said it all starts up front and pairing Mays with Trey Smith would be a nice combo.

agreed. but he offered a juco O linemen yesterday. he knows we need 'em. Mays is a priority, got their foot in the door yesterday. we'll see if it nets anything.

you gotta think Mays, being a TN kid all his life, just needs a good reason to get back on board?

we'll see.

Think of it as free advertising for University of Tennessee football recruiting each and every time the cameras zoom in on UT's Coach Jeremy Pruitt and the announcer mentions that he is the VOL's new HEAD COACH, but he is coaching BAMA to the National Championship! Just think how that can help our coaches in recruiting ! ! ! It is a WIN - WIN - WIN for us... Right now, do not think about our rivalry with BAMA, we are not playing them. Our season is OVER. Our coach is helping them battle for the Natty. Just go with that, and look at the big picture and consider how that actually HELPS us in recruiting nationally! Think about how much it costs to advertise during those games... and then thank those cameramen and announcers each time they show Coach Pruitt and mention that he is UT's new Head Coach! And then jump up and down with joy when BAMA wins the Natty and that gives our new coach even more clout in recruiting! Guys and gals, Fulmer hit the jackpot with Pruitt, especially if BAMA wins out... think about it and let it sink in for a few moments. I'm not a BAMA fan, I bleed Tennessee Orange... but I do see the big picture here and I see how we can win BIG if BAMA wins out. Ha-ha-haaa!

:pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

Absurd

VN Store

Back