*****New offers under the Pruitt administration

[twitter]https://twitter.com/TheRealYungDom/status/939179980805750784[/twitter]

Reactions: 7 people
it sure is WONDERFUL to see THE POWER "T" relevant again...it's been a long awaiting and we've only just begun...GO VFL :rock::dance2::worship:

How many times do you think the game announcers will mention that bamas DC. Is the new HC of Tennessee?

If Bama's D is playing well, a LOT. We have been the epitome of a Trumpian media firestorm the last few weeks. That kind of publicity is sticky in people's mind. We ARE a story... announcers will
use it every chance they get.

Reactions: 1 person
This will be important to watch.

I don't like the fact he's here recruiting and will be on the sidelines wearing crimson.

I'm excited to have him but it's unsetteling watching our head coach try to win a NC for bama.

i don't like it either. but this will be talked about....a lot....and that's not a bag thing for us.

Reactions: 1 person
Army All-American 4-star LB JJ Peterson says he'll visit Tennessee now.

“It’s very good,” Peterson said of his relationship with Pruitt. “We talk. He don’t pressure me. It’s cool.”

Prior to Pruitt officially being named head coach of Tennessee, Peterson talked about what that would mean for Alabama and its chances.

“It would probably be hard because he’s like the main person I talk to,” he said.

Would Tennessee emerge into the picture?

“Something like that because we’ve already got two people over there, so I feel comfortable,” Peterson said.

Right now Peterson says Auburn is No. 2 behind Alabama. He plans to take official visits in January prior to making a decision on Signing Day. Alabama, Auburn, and Tennessee will for sure get visits.

Alabama Crimson Tide Football Recruiting JJ Peterson Talks Recruitment

Reactions: 20 people
Already listed but here's Brandon Kaho's tweet

[twitter]https://twitter.com/Brandonkah0/status/938963111201030144[/twitter]

Reactions: 9 people
This will be important to watch.

I don't like the fact he's here recruiting and will be on the sidelines wearing crimson.

I'm excited to have him but it's unsetteling watching our head coach try to win a NC for bama.

Speaks of character. Finishing what he started. Kept his promise to the parents. He is all Vol. This is class.

Reactions: 4 people
Witch Doctor say the smartest thing Pruitt did so far was keeping Coach Gillispie! Witch Doctor really like everything reported about him.

Go Vols!

BNL

Reactions: 5 people
Two things stand out most to me:

We offered a JUCO RB (Bell) but haven't contacted former Bamma back BJ Emmons? Whats the story there?

Doesn't look like (or being reported at least) that we've contacted Trevor Lawrence.

Nevertheless, I trust Pruitt and his staff wholeheartedly.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/trenchmonster8/status/939330479647608832[/twitter]

Top 100 player and No. 4 DT in the country, Robert Cooper.

Reactions: 11 people

VN Store

Back