New Nike (Tennessee themed) shoes

These are ugly as hell. The only people that should wear these are players and staff members and possibly fans until 25 years of age.

1229383010_clownshoes.jpg
Found some for your taste

Reactions: 2 people
You're just not allowed to have any fun after that age.

I'm still undecided on them myself, but I don't care if you're 50 and wearing these. Good on you for not caring what the fashion queens think.

I'm 50 and I like them. Having said that, I'll probably buy gray ones with orange trim. I can mess up shoes with white on them just by walking out of the house.

Holy crap, I've been waiting for shoes like these! Id prefer shox but ill take these! I know a few have asked if these will be online, but does anybody know if these are only going to be sold in TN or in other states too and online?

Last edited:
For all you old men hating on the shoes, I found you some and Ive got an orange sharpie ready...

No problem, I remember being young, dumb and having bad taste. These are your bell bottoms/power ties/ flannel etc. Look like Jack-o-lanterns.

Reactions: 1 person
For those 40 plus who are too cool for the Orange shoe. These make it easier than those damn laces.

I'm over 40 and I hate those damn Velcro shoes, I always have.

I have a pair of Nike Air Max along with the Nike Elite socks. They makes a nice combination and are great to wear while working out.

Maybe, Nike will make the Elite socks to match the shoes. I love the orange and white checkerboards that Nike is putting on everything!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back