New Nike (Tennessee themed) shoes

I like them but I wouldn't pay over $50.00 for them. I'll wait till next year when they are old.

I'm a "young" 47 and will be buying these ASAP if they are online. Great game day shoe. Great shoe to tick off all the UGA morons around me on 10/11.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm not a Nike shoe guy but they represent the vols well. I would have to see in person before I purchase because I'm not sure I want that much attention brought to my feet...lol

I can't wear Nike shoes. I don't care if I'm one of the few that doesn't wear Nike shoes. My feet don't like them.

I'm a "young" 47 and will be buying these ASAP if they are online. Great game day shoe. Great shoe to tick off all the UGA morons around me on 10/11.

Well you typed "UGA" so I'm guess a young 47 is around 12yo

No, but it shows how out of touch you are.

:lol: No it doesn't. I simply don't want writing on my shoes and haven't wanted checkerboard on them since my vans in the 80s. I have some orange shoes but the ones in the Op are simply ugly

Reactions: 1 person
These are ugly as hell. The only people that should wear these are players and staff members and possibly fans until 25 years of age.

There's this guy again trying to give age guidelines of what people can and can't wear. Stfu.

Reactions: 4 people
J90117.jpg

For all you old men hating on the shoes, I found you some and Ive got an orange sharpie ready...

OP, those shoes are tight. Love how it says Tennessee Volunteers when the light hits the sides. NICE!

Reactions: 3 people
Should be ~ $125 if they are in line with other Nike Free 5.0s. Wouldn't mind a pair to go running in. If you've seen other running shoes, these are tame by comparison. I like em.

If they cost $125, why do they call them "free"?

I'm not a Nike shoe guy but they represent the vols well. I would have to see in person before I purchase because I'm not sure I want that much attention brought to my feet...lol

I'm not usually a Nike shoe guy either but the Nike Free collection are really nice.

J90117.jpg

For all you old men hating on the shoes, I found you some and Ive got an orange sharpie ready...

OP, those shoes are tight. Love how it says Tennessee Volunteers when the light hits the sides. NICE!

I love how when someone doesn't like a tacky design then you "young squirts" think we are "too old" (even if we were born in the 80s).

How "immature" of you! Grow up! SMH

Reactions: 1 person
For those 40 plus who are too cool for the Orange shoe. These make it easier than those damn laces.

Attachments

• old man shoes.jpg
    old man shoes.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 169
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back