New DNC Lawsuit

What is Mueller investigating? In about 3 weeks he’ll have been on the job for a year and done nothing of substance.

I find it funny that Trump, in the same tweet, calls Comey a liar and says that his memos 'clearly shows no collusion'. If Comey is lying then his memos aren't to be trusted. You can't have it both ways, Donald.

Of course, that is a moot point because collusion was never even discussed. I don't think Trump even bothered to read the memos.

I find it funny that Trump, in the same tweet, calls Comey a liar and says that his memos 'clearly shows no collusion'. If Comey is lying then his memos aren't to be trusted. You can't have it both ways, Donald.

Of course, that is a moot point because collusion was never even discussed. I don't think Trump even bothered to read the memos.

Trump don't read good.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm sure it's an attempt to keep the narrative alive through the elections and a Hail Mary to try to get some discovery (though I doubt it gets that far) that will be embarrassing.

It's dumb, petty and par for the course for party leadership.

Discovery goes both ways.

They just stepped into a trap.

Reactions: 2 people

Ever consider the purpose of Trump's tweets?

It's to get a reaction. Usually from the media.

That's all true. I just don't think these memos either confirm or exonerate the Trump campaign from anything Mueller is investigating but there is this: Comey writes in the memo that Trump told him that he hadn't spent the night in Moscow during the Miss Universe Pageant. His bodyguard Keith Schiller, contradicted that claim during his testimony before the Senate Intel Committee last fall. I guess you can make of that what you will.

Keep praying, looking or hoping to ‘get’ Trump all you want.

Time to move on, there’s no there there, it’s way past time to graduate to reality.

Point to where I mentioned Comey in my post.

The DNC has it all wrong. Hillary gave 121 reasons why she lost. Those aren’t listed in the lawsuit.

Bottom line, the Dims are nothing more than a bunch of pu$$ies and anyone affiliated with the party is too.

Mic drop biotches.

The Democrats are suing @WikiLeaks and @JulianAssange for revealing how the DNC rigged the Democratic primaries. Help us counter-sue. We've never lost a publishing case and discovery is going to be amazing

Wikileaks is looking forward to the lawsuit lol

The Democrats are suing @WikiLeaks and @JulianAssange for revealing how the DNC rigged the Democratic primaries. Help us counter-sue. We've never lost a publishing case and discovery is going to be amazing

Wikileaks is looking forward to the lawsuit lol

Can't wait to see him reveal the source of the emails.

Seth Rich come on down.

Reactions: 3 people
Here's my (conspiracy) theory of the day.

If these leaks in D.C. are as widespread as we've been led to believe, it is a possibility someone got word to the DNC the Mueller investigation was going to turn out to be a big nothing burger. So, the DNC strikes back before the investigation is over with the one last attempt to sew discord with Trump and hope something comes out of it with this lawsuit. They know nothing will come about from the investigation, so they put this one in the public eye hoping, praying something or anything gets put out during this trial they can point to for the midterms and the 2020 election. No matter how insignificant, they feel anything that comes about will be beneficial to their chances in the elections.

Not realizing the public by and large is tired of this spectacle and it will backfire on them bigly. And there are more than a few questions they probably don't want to admit in open court that will impeach their entire party in the eyes of the public. Do they truly want Debbie Wasserman-Schultz on the witness stand for a cross examination? Do they want to give up records about where the Steele dossier came from and who paid for it?

No, this is really a bad idea for them especially if the Mueller investigation turns up nothing that directly links the President into it. What hope do they have of "finding" anything that will cause the public to sway to their side in a year they have no party platform to run on?

The DNC is gonna shoot themselves in the foot if they just don’t let the Mueller investigations play out. I don’t understand the need for this.

Other than the obvious (DNC probably right), the suit makes sense because it's civil as opposed to Muellers criminal case. The burden of proof is lower in civil suits (preponderance of evidence) is a lower bar to cross than criminal (beyond reasonable doubt).

other than the obvious (dnc probably right), the suit makes sense because it's civil as opposed to muellers criminal case. The burden of proof is lower in civil suits (preponderance of evidence) is a lower bar to cross than criminal (beyond reasonable doubt).

😂😂😂

[twitter]987399133794271236[/twitter]

😂😂😂

We believe there was a deliberate effort to throw the race to Donald Trump, and that the American people have a right to publicly re-litigate Hillary Clinton’s defeat and promote far-reaching conspiracy theories instead of concentrating on anything remotely politically constructive for the next few decades at least.”

And the funniest part is this is exactly how they feel!😂

Perez on Meet the Press right now. Talking points are hilarious. Claims statute of limitations as a reason to file and then totally avoids what that timeline was.

Collusion. Collusion. Collusion.

The dream is dying and this is obviously a last gasp effort to keep the narrative going.

Attachments

• E9B7C015-FFBC-4FE7-9CB9-4AD2CA535530.jpeg
    E9B7C015-FFBC-4FE7-9CB9-4AD2CA535530.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 0

VN Store

Back