New DNC Lawsuit

Good grief. It's not enough that we've had two committees and an active investigation into this? Who's spearheading this?

Good grief. It's not enough that we've had two committees and an active investigation into this? Who's spearheading this?

the Washington Post doesn't say what Dem is spearheading this but it does denote the law firm

"The complaint was filed on behalf of the party by the law firm of Cohen Milstein."

The DNC is gonna shoot themselves in the foot if they just don’t let the Mueller investigations play out. I don’t understand the need for this.

I agree. It's premature, unnecessary, and muddied the issues even more than they already are.

Both sides are engaging in this tit for tat approach. Accusations on hearsay of accusations.

Let Mueller do his job. BOTH SIDES SHUT UP for now.

The head of the DNC itself.

I don't think they want this to go to court. imagine bringing up the facts on the Pakistanis avoiding back ground checks and getting huge pay checks coming out in this. even if they win, good luck, they will not come out on top.

this is a tantrum. we didn't get what we wanted, so we are going to sue because the adults aren't done yet.

Reactions: 1 person
I agree. It's premature, unnecessary, and muddied the issues even more than they already are.

Both sides are engaging in this tit for tat approach. Accusations on hearsay of accusations.

Let Mueller do his job. BOTH SIDES SHUT UP for now.

Dems have lost. Comey memos come out and snow no basis to the investigation. So the next day Dems levy their final last gasp measure - introducing a completely asinine lawsuit. It's sad really.

Dems have a good chance to take back the house and an outside chance at the Senate. Voters want to hear about what vision the Democratic Party will offer for the future, not continued complaints from old guard Clintonites.

They're screwed then, the Dems have no vision they can sell.

Dems have a good chance to take back the house and an outside chance at the Senate. Voters want to hear about what vision the Democratic Party will offer for the future, not continued complaints from old guard Clintonites.

When was the last time you had vision? Blaming others for having a ****ty life isn’t a good campaign strategy

When was the last time you had vision? Blaming others for having a ****ty life isn’t a good campaign strategy

Come on. If you’re going to do caricatures, at least get it right. We also wanna take your guns, establish public-funded safe spaces, and use your tax dollars and a politicized and corrupt FBI to force you to bake wedding cakes for transgender illegal immigrant welfare queens.

Reactions: 4 people
Come on. If you’re going to do caricatures, at least get it right. We also wanna take your guns, establish public-funded safe spaces, and use your tax dollars and a politicized and corrupt FBI to force you to bake wedding cakes for transgender illegal immigrant welfare queens.

Sounds pretty accurate

Reactions: 3 people

You pretty much nailed it. But it would be a lot more humorous if the caricature wasn't so close to their perceived reality; portraits are not nearly as entertaining.

You pretty much nailed it. But it would be a lot more humorous if the caricature wasn't so close to their perceived reality; portraits are not nearly as entertaining.

The reality is that you folks think you need more money to “fix” this country. Yet that has never worked. Granted the GOP loves to talk responsibility but doesn’t practice it. You guys love to preach tolerance unless it’s not a minority group. For them you have no tolerance. You act as though minorities need your help to be successful. They don’t by the way. You are the kings and queens of identity politics.

Reactions: 4 people
The reality is that you folks think you need more money to “fix” this country. Yet that has never worked. Granted the GOP loves to talk responsibility but doesn’t practice it. You guys love to preach tolerance unless it’s not a minority group. For them you have no tolerance. You act as though minorities need your help to be successful. They don’t by the way. You are the kings and queens of identity politics.

Pretty well spot on w/this post. I wish I could give you 1,000 likes.

How rich is it that the party that rigged their own primaries is *****ing about the election being unfair.

That and the Soros funded protests anytime there was a GOP election event. Seems like the Dims should have to answer for their own meddling in the GOP process. I'd say you could even make a good case against members of one party voting in the other party's primary to pick a weaker candidate - not that that has ever happened, of course.

The Mexican protesters at Trump rallies - the ones with Mexican flags wouldn't be considered foreign meddling according to the Dims. This lawsuit is wrapped up in a whole lot of double standard and hypocrisy.

Dems have lost. Comey memos come out and snow no basis to the investigation. So the next day Dems levy their final last gasp measure - introducing a completely asinine lawsuit. It's sad really.

The memos contain exactly what Comey said they would contain. Nothing more or less. They weren't written for the purpose of justifying any investigation of the Trump campaign. He was simply documenting his discussions.

The memos contain exactly what Comey said they would contain. Nothing more or less. They weren't written for the purpose of justifying any investigation of the Trump campaign. He was simply documenting his discussions.

Comey's memos on meetings with Trump say what Comey says Trump said. They aren't recorded fact - just what Comey remembers. I don't know about you, but I've discussed meetings with others after the fact, and in most cases everybody hears things a little differently - sometimes a lot differently. It's always filtered by perception, and I can't even imagine trying to keep straight what Trump could say in the course of anything over a couple of minutes.

Comey's memos on meetings with Trump say what Comey says Trump said. They aren't recorded fact - just what Comey remembers. I don't know about you, but I've discussed meetings with others after the fact, and in most cases everybody hears things a little differently - sometimes a lot differently. It's always filtered by perception, and I can't even imagine trying to keep straight what Trump could say in the course of anything over a couple of minutes.

That's all true. I just don't think these memos either confirm or exonerate the Trump campaign from anything Mueller is investigating but there is this: Comey writes in the memo that Trump told him that he hadn't spent the night in Moscow during the Miss Universe Pageant. His bodyguard Keith Schiller, contradicted that claim during his testimony before the Senate Intel Committee last fall. I guess you can make of that what you will.

That's all true. I just don't think these memos either confirm or exonerate the Trump campaign from anything Mueller is investigating but there is this: Comey writes in the memo that Trump told him that he hadn't spent the night in Moscow during the Miss Universe Pageant. His bodyguard Keith Schiller, contradicted that claim during his testimony before the Senate Intel Committee last fall. I guess you can make of that what you will.

What is Mueller investigating? In about 3 weeks he’ll have been on the job for a year and done nothing of substance.

Stop it with the dishonesty and lies. Dems will offer nothing but more entitlements, corruption and lies. That's all politicians are good for.

VN Store

Back