New DB Transfer Jakobe Thomas making a PLAY

That was a:

A: great play by our DB
B: terrible throw by our quarterback
C: bad route by our wide receiver

I will take A
Lol actually it's an easy play for a DB. Wasn't a bad throw or bad route, it was a late throw. That ball has to come out way earlier on that route

Hes gonna probably start day1 at the safety spot opposite Tuerentine. There are plenty of young guys to challenge for those 2 spots as well as Star....but those 2 guys have the most div1 experience by far and are gonna be hard to get off the field for younger guys coming straight from HS. Theres gonna be LOTS of competition at all 5 DB slots this offseason....and we have by FAR the most talented DB room of the Heup Era at UT for 2024. These guys are just green as heck man. Lots of 4* guys with more length AND speed than the piecemeal secondaries we have cobbled together each season back there...we just need them to step up and TAKE those starting jobs as good SEC caliber backs. Guys like Jourdan Thomas, Gibson, Conyers, Matthews etc. Freshman Boo Carter will probably play some at Star this year too...

Hes gonna probably start day1 at the safety spot opposite Tuerentine. There are plenty of young guys to challenge for those 2 spots as well as Star....but those 2 guys have the most div1 experience by far and are gonna be hard to get off the field for younger guys coming straight from HS. Theres gonna be LOTS of competition at all 5 DB slots this offseason....and we have by FAR the most talented DB room of the Heup Era at UT for 2024. These guys are just green as heck man. Lots of 4* guys with more length AND speed than the piecemeal secondaries we have cobbled together each season back there...we just need them to step up and TAKE those starting jobs as good SEC caliber backs. Guys like Jourdan Thomas, Gibson, Conyers, Matthews etc. Freshman Boo Carter will probably play some at Star this year too...
Boo should be read where ever he plays. Future SEC Star player.

You DO realize...my statement that you "Quoted" is making FUN of the IDIOTS that were posting...

It was Gaston Moore (13). Nice play but looked like he lobbed it up there for grabs.
Not a very good throw by Moore, to be kind about it. Like a hanging curve ball.

Can't be late on out routes that ball gotta be in the air before Nimrod ever turns around.

as if THEY could have EASILY made the same play...RIGHT?

R.4d9ba3c806ff0cff535dd23b1f9422e1

You DO realize...my statement that you "Quoted" is making FUN of the IDIOTS that were posting...

Oh look. Someone is bored on Easter Sunday. Happy Easter TAF!

He hasn’t been in the program long enough to learn the soft zone coverage. CWM will clean this up in due time.

Dude any D1 CB can make that play. This is elementary football, you can't be late on out routes EVER. I played some DB in my life and coached. 10yr old youth players know you can't be late on a out or it's going the other way.

Dude any D1 CB can make that play. This is elementary football, you can't be late on out routes EVER. I played some DB in my life and coached. 10yr old youth players know you can't be late on a out or it's going the other way.
Ok..."Coach"...
singing-coach-1-1024x512.jpg

VN Store

Back