New DB Transfer Jakobe Thomas making a PLAY

Not a very good throw by Moore, to be kind about it. Like a hanging curve ball.

Hell of a play. Can’t tell who the QB was. Moore maybe?
Doesn't matter. All QBs have good and bad throws. Just ask Peyton, Tom, Aaron, or Patrick. Some of you guys can make nothing into a bigger nothing and fly it from Bedrock to South Park. 😈 Nice defensive play justthe same.

Doesn't matter. All QBs have good and bad throws. Just ask Peyton, Tom, Aaron, or Patrick. Some of you guys can make nothing into a bigger nothing and fly it from Bedrock to South Park. 😈 Nice defensive play justthe same.
It wasn't a knock against the QB, I was just genuinely curious who it was back there.

Reactions: WillisWG
It wasn't a knock against the QB, I was just genuinely curious who it was back there.
Eh? Why not? Oh, I see, curious. My cat has that defect.
Keep a-knockin', but you can't come in
Come back tomorrow night and try it again
You said you love me but you can't come in
You said you love me but you can't come in, woo

Meanwhile, Uyo ayelodi

Eh? Why not? Oh, I see, curious. My cat has that defect.
Come back tomorrow night and try it again
You said you love me but you can't come in
You said you love me but you can't come in, woo

Meanwhile, Uyo ayelodi
🤦‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: WillisWG
I know it's scrimmage and such and both sides of the ball pretty much know what the other side is doing, but that was still a great play by a DB...kept his eyes on the ball, the QB, and the WR the whole time.

Gives me some hope...
A great play is a great play, no matter how you slice it, and it's always good to see.

Also does it mean our talent is better, or our coaching is better? Same coach new players ....🤷🏽‍♂️

VN Store

Back