New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet??

Yeah unfortunately so did every other twitter follower. Good Lord people, cut her some slack.

Why cut her slack? Were past needing an AD .She's had plenty of time.we need Tradition back. TN is a hot mess right now. She needs to learn the SEC way.fans are pissed. The AD hire will be the easiest.she has to do .then restore the Lady's name n logo.she can then go on to harder things

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I will give my all to Tennessee today and always. @ChancellorDav

Anyone Notice anything?? :blink:

Think she also tweeted "Good Ole Rocky Nob"!

prolly just an unpaid intern who handles the twitter feed anyways..... get what ya pay for....

let here go now if she made this hire..forget about the cost let her take the loser AD with her .. he gave us the worst coach and problems it school history

i would not start by giving Manning the middle finger. that is what she done with her AD hire. that will come back and haunt her sooner rather than later . i would add that half of the fan base wants her removed now. not a very good start. plus this person gave us Kiffin

Last edited:
So do we fire them all, cancel all sports and then start from scratch? The way some of you think, you will never give anyone a chance unless it's "Your Guy". Sounds a lot like the presidential election.

Reactions: 1 person
So do we fire them all, cancel all sports and then start from scratch? The way some of you think, you will never give anyone a chance unless it's "Your Guy". Sounds a lot like the presidential election.
we are the lola.. lola.. of the SEC your new AD was the guy that kicked of that mess. what should we do put the guy in for the congressional medal of freedom.

we are the lola.. lola.. of the SEC your new AD was the guy that kicked of that mess. what should we do put the guy in for the congressional medal of freedom.

I have no earthly idea what you are saying.

Reactions: 1 person
I have no earthly idea what you are saying.
Jones has had 4 years..he has turned the program in to animal house..player on drugs, players charged with sex crimes. program pay out 2.4 million to settle cases, judge called it a culture of sexual abuse. player and coaches fleeing program like rats from a sinking ship. your new AD kicked of the mess . he is the person that gave you coach Kiffin. how much more do you need to see. should fans be happy. how much more time needs to be given . i do not see the people in place to fix the problems. it is like watching a train wreck. would you have hired the guy that gave us Kiffin. knowing it would set of a fire storm . very bad judgement.

VN Store

Back