New Chancellor...Interesting Tweet??

Oh boy I have been waiting for this glorious day. A female from a GREAT University like Cincinnati who is going to run a major college sports program. Like having a foot dr.operate on a brain. Just so proud....title 9 is in great hands.

So... you're saying she's going to hire herself as AD or...she has a foot rash?

Reactions: 4 people
Hopefully, in time, she'll start tweeting literary gems like the one above.

She probably didn't even tweet it. Most people in job positions like hers have people do that for them. I would assume she usually has more important things to do!

Last edited:
well aint too smart, spending all that cash for someone to pick the new AD, the whole administration is a joke. and she screwed up her tweet, then again shes an outsider. Any UT grads ever apply for a job on the hill?

Not qualified.

I will give my all to Tennessee today and always. @ChancellorDav

Anyone Notice anything?? :blink:

Think she also tweeted "Good Ole Rocky Nob"!

Seriously??? She trying and it's her first day on the job. I love it that she wants to endear herself to the UT fanbase. Hopefully she will turn into a VFL. Everyone needs to give her break and let her actions define her tenure. Twitterverse needs to be ban by all companies/universities/politicians. Because of this everyone has an opinion (including me) and 99% of them are bullish*&t. Also everyone hides behind an anonymous name so all is fair game and their are no consequences.
Anywho, please disregard if this is not relevant to the conversation, just did a region wide disaster drill today, have been up for about 40 hours and a few beers to boot.
Cheers to all.

Reactions: 3 people
almost boned up...thanks Chancellor...:good!::salute::salute::peace2::peace2::yahoo:

GO VOLS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
I hope she makes our AD and sports programs a top priority.

I also hope she beats our BoT and Admins over their heads with a big stick to make them learn that WE ARE TENNESSEE and all our sports programs should be Top 10 always and pushing hard for Championships!

Serious hint...We paid and trained David Blackburn for many years to become a future star as a AD and right NOW is the time to bring Blackburn back to UTK as our next AD!!!

Letting him get away from us to go to some other major program to work to compete against us would be really DUMB!

If he wants to hire Phil Fulmer to become a Assistant AD and help with fund raising and anything else he can become really good at then I'll be fine with that as well.

Make UT great again!

VFL...GBO!!!

Blackburn looks to be a good fit but an AD is like a box of chocolates. I don't think her objective is top ten everything. It is more like max profit.

You dint say which cheeks.

Use your imagination cause I got a case of.the red cheeks big time.Seriously though through my orange colored glasses I am seeing red. I know a couple of the BOT's in passing and they are smart men but I think they get dumb as hell when they meet on the hill.

For those of us that aren't twitterers, what am I suppose to notice that I didn't notice?

Edit...was it the "Give my all to Tennessee" instead of for? Please.

Yes we have the schoolmarm contingent concerned about the use of one preposition over another and/or anyone misspellin' something intentional or not. Dear God some of you need to get GREAT meds for that OC you're rockin' on this board IMO.

It'll be a miracle if they get this right....oh wait. Miracles usually require planning and preparation. Call it blind ass luck.

I hope the candidates for the job have never said anything about grabbing an athlete by the jockstrap!

VN Store

Back