New Basketball Hire.

Jeesh guys. Most of the people that hold this job title have very little to do with skill development. the job title is deceiving. It's usually just an administrative position.
Is this guy 1 in a thousand that actually do hands on?

Great looking set of hands, too. His palms remind me of a 2001-2002 Chris Webber, finger tips resemble the great Oscar Robertson.

I was worried about making the tournament before we hired this guy but now I'm just worried about the morale of whatever poor teams have to play us in the final four.

Reactions: 1 person
Great looking set of hands, too. His palms remind me of a 2001-2002 Chris Webber, finger tips resemble the great Oscar Robertson.

I was worried about making the tournament before we hired this guy but now I'm just worried about the morale of whatever poor teams have to play us in the final four.

The best set of hands next to Donnie T. They're not quite as good as his. The grip isn't as strong, but all that ***** grabbing gives him a strong grip and a leg up on him. Cheating Cal, has the tiniest, weakest hands in the SEC, believe me. SAD!

The best set of hands next to Donnie T. They're not quite as good as his. The grip isn't as strong, but all that ***** grabbing gives him a strong grip and a leg up on him. Cheating Cal, has the tiniest, weakest hands in the SEC, believe me. SAD!

Listen, Cal's a liar with tiny hands, okay? Very sad. Tiny handed cheating Cal can't even shake hands with another man without his fingers rolling up on top of one another--trust me. Last time I saw him his palms were bleeding badly from a hand lift.

Strong-handed Donnie T has a great set of hands, okay? His hands are terrific. He's gonna shake everyone's hands and it'll be fantastic.

Listen, Cal's a liar with tiny hands, okay? Very sad. Tiny handed cheating Cal can't even shake hands with another man without his fingers rolling up on top of one another--trust me. Last time I saw him his palms were bleeding badly from a hand lift.

Strong-handed Donnie T has a great set of hands, okay? His hands are terrific. He's gonna shake everyone's hands and it'll be fantastic.

Haha sounds just like him.

Look, the Tyndall Terror defense was just great, believe me. The best coaches, the best players, the defense was really terrific. I've seen a lot of defenses and that one was the best, just really great. Crying CONzo Martin was born in Africa and has no birth certificate to disprove that. Sad! Crying Cuonzo took an above average team to the sweet 16 where he failed under pressure trying to advance to the elite eight, okay? Had Cuonzo used Tyndall's defensive game plan the results would have been fantastic. Stokes would have blocked more shots, McRae would have more fast break opportunities and Josh Richardson would have led the country in steals, trust me people, I know.

By the way, this is not a slight against Cuonzo, either. He knows it's true, he told me. He vacations at Mar-A-Lago with his family and raves about how extraordinary it is, he really does. All I'm saying, and the American people will agree with me, is that Tyndall's defense is superior, okay? Listen, I've put my best man on the job at the Mexican border, his name is Donnie Tyndall, he's fabulous, he loves America, he wants to make defense great again in America.

VN Store

Back