Netflix

Has anybody started "Seven Seconds". I'm 3 episodes in and really liking it so far.

On my list. Just finished The End of the #%^*<>_+ World...weird start but great experience. On the third episode of Everything Sucks...which will be what Freaks and Geeks would have been without douchey network execs.

On my list. Just finished The End of the #%^*<>_+ World...weird start but great experience. On the third episode of Everything Sucks...which will be what Freaks and Geeks would have been without douchey network execs.

Hmmm...i liked everything sucks but it has some sap just like freaks and geeks. I preferred the latter.

Watched Chris Rock's new special. First half was racial and not very original but then he got into real talk about his divorce and life after and it got good.

Normally I get good laughs out of racial humor but his opening bits fell flat for me. Maybe because I watched it right after this recent school shooting it just didn’t resonate the same way.

It did get much better later on though.

I like narcos but I’ve been spoiled so far on Netflix. Made really good choices and loved pretty much everything.

I’m gonna finish narcos season 1 but may watch the last season of Ray Donovan before finishing the rest.

I like narcos but I’ve been spoiled so far on Netflix. Made really good choices and loved pretty much everything.

I’m gonna finish narcos season 1 but may watch the last season of Ray Donovan before finishing the rest.

Narcos gets better every season.

Dark - Pretty good show actually. Not the fastest paced show at all but they do a great job of making you wonder what the hell is going on so you just keep letting the next episode play. I first started watching it and was like, "oh hell no, I don't feel like reading, and I'm not going to watch a German subtitled show right now." It's German but it's audio dubbed, you'll get used to it. It apparently rains like every day in this town, and nobody is smart enough to use an umbrella. A LOT of scenes in the show are people standing, walking, talking, or some combination thereof in the rain for no reason. Lol

Just watched the final season of Bates Motel. It's been one of my favorite series and I hate that it's over now, but they did a phenomenal job finishing out the story.

Also, every time there's a football game on in the background in the show it's always UT vs Oregon from 2010. It's cool to see that, but it brings back some bad memories too considering how that game went haha.

Reactions: 1 person
Just finished the 4 seasons of The 100. I know pretty people+CW=teen show, and it is for about 5 episodes. It progressively gets better through the Season and season 2 is really good the acting is a lot better and has a better grasp of what it is. 3 is a little too fast but good, 4 is excellent. Honestly if you can get past the initial few episodes its a really really good show, easily top 3 post apocalyptic TV series for me. Good interesting characters with good development, good storylines, and surprisingly brutal at times. If you like post apocalyptic stuff I highly recommend this. I was presently surprised.

Just finished the 4 seasons of The 100. I know pretty people+CW=teen show, and it is for about 5 episodes. It progressively gets better through the Season and season 2 is really good the acting is a lot better and has a better grasp of what it is. 3 is a little too fast but good, 4 is excellent. Honestly if you can get past the initial few episodes its a really really good show, easily top 3 post apocalyptic TV series for me. Good interesting characters with good development, good storylines, and surprisingly brutal at times. If you like post apocalyptic stuff I highly recommend this. I was presently surprised.

I watched the first season, but haven’t gotten around to anymore yet. I liked the first season a lot.

It gets better every season. I thought season 1 was pretty meh.

I like those type of shows. I got hooked on Jericho, and it didn’t finish. The 100 has a unique story that starts it, I need to catch up.

I like those type of shows. I got hooked on Jericho, and it didn’t finish. The 100 has a unique story that starts it, I need to catch up.

Me too, hard to find good one's too. Yeah it is, I was worried about how they would make a long show out of the original premise, but they've taken good twists and turns to it.

Reactions: 1 person
Got through the first two seasons. Felt it was getting goofy and campy so I bailed. Might have been latent guilt for ALMOST sticking with Vampire Diaries to the end...way after my teenage daughter started me on and then outgrew it.

Got through the first two seasons. Felt it was getting goofy and campy so I bailed. Might have been latent guilt for ALMOST sticking with Vampire Diaries to the end...way after my teenage daughter started me on and then outgrew it.

Lol I bailed after season 2 initially as well, then said screw it and watched the last 2. The last one was really good, it grew up a lot. Less teen drama more adult based. IMO

If I start something and don't really care for it, how do I clear it out of my "continue watching" list? Thanks in advance!

Burn the tv! Seriously though, mine just usually goes away as I watch more stuff. I’ve never thought about doing it like you’re saying.

VN Store

Back