Netflix

Thanks for the suggestion guys. Looked up the Wire and a few of the others. Looks like I have plenty to watch!

I haven’t. I’ve seen it on the suggested shows for me but never clicked on it. I’ll check that out too.

Geez I’m gonna have no life for the next month or 2 now

I'm gonna do something rare, and agree with Ben.😆 The Following was great, and worth watching.

Need something new to start. Any suggestions?

Some recent ones I’ve enjoyed are Mindhunter, Peaky Blinders, House of Cards, Narcos, Longmire, Ozark, Godless. Big fan of the Netflix originals. Was thinking of giving Dark a chance, any opinions on that? Black Mirror? Frontier?

Was also thinking of getting HBO just to watch GOT... is it as good as everyone says?

If you have Amazon, ignore what everyone else said and watch Banshee. You're welcome.

Anybody watch the live-action Fullmetal Alchemist movie? I've never watched the cartoon series.

edit: I'll give it 3/10. It's not bad to look at, but the story is meh, Ed is a whiny, millennial dope and Winry is cute, but the actress tried way too hard to act like she was voicing an anime character.

Last edited:
Netflix needs to make an Assassins Creed tv show. It would be a killer show. You could have new eras every season or two and it would be constantly refreshing in the content department.

Not feeling Narcos. May hit eject

new-wat-gif-214.gif

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back