Netflix

Yes I have been alternating between Ozark Season 2 and The Sinner Season 1...nice little rotation.

Watched "Black Panther" on Netflix, today. Pretty good, I enjoyed it, but nothing ground breaking. 7/10

Ozark season 2, amazing as expected. Ruth is great.

Started Seven Seconds. 3 episodes in. Enjoying it so far.. slow at times but it’s got my attention. I think there’s only 1 season.

Finished the sinner. Was very good. Also Ozark season 2, amazing show period. What other series are good on Netflix, guys? Those 2 were great, i watched altered carbon also, it wasnt quite as good but was worth watching. I just got netflix this year, so if there is older stuff and its still available, thats cool too. Did watch stranger things also. Just remembered. Thats all i have seen so far.

Finished the sinner. Was very good. Also Ozark season 2, amazing show period. What other series are good on Netflix, guys? Those 2 were great, i watched altered carbon also, it wasnt quite as good but was worth watching. I just got netflix this year, so if there is older stuff and its still available, thats cool too. Did watch stranger things also. Just remembered. Thats all i have seen so far.
Godless, The Get Down, The OA, The Dark, Black Mirror, Big Mouth, Safe, Santa Clarita Diet, Maniac(starts this Friday)

Norm MacDonald Has a Show - love it. If you liked his video podcast you'll like it. If you didn't, you won't like it. Basically a tighter, better produced version.

The Billy Joe Shaver episode is awesome.

Norm MacDonald Has a Show - love it. If you liked his video podcast you'll like it. If you didn't, you won't like it. Basically a tighter, better produced version.

The Billy Joe Shaver episode is awesome.
I watched the David Spade episode, i plan to watch the rest soon.

So it's like 10x's better than season 1?
it was. i actually enjoyed season 2. felt like i just "got thru" season one. it's still campy, and the guy that playes Danny is not a great actor. but the supporting cast is good, the story is good, and the fight scenes were better. it won't win any emmys, but relative to season one, it's a masterpiece.
Finished The Sinner. Well done, Bill Pullman owns it. Some freaky deaky stuff in there too.
agreed. he was great in that show. really liked it a lot. and yeah, definitely a 10 on the freaky deaky meter. lol.

it was. i actually enjoyed season 2. felt like i just "got thru" season one. it's still campy, and the guy that playes Danny is not a great actor. but the supporting cast is good, the story is good, and the fight scenes were better. it won't win any emmys, but relative to season one, it's a masterpiece.
agreed. he was great in that show. really liked it a lot. and yeah, definitely a 10 on the freaky deaky meter. lol.
Not on netflix yet, but he is even better in season 2 imo

VN Store

Back