Netflix

Hill house was ok. Was hoping for some real horror series but it turned into a drama with a side of meh horror. Kind of like a long drawn out Haunting with more characters. Overall, I’ll give it 6/13 skulls

There are rumors that all will be cancelled as a result of Disney starting its own streaming service and ending their tie with Netflix. The "R" rated content won't be on their Disney service but instead on Hulu which they partly own. If so, that would be disappointing since I am not a Hulu subscriber.

Defenders hasn't been formally cancelled but not confirmed for a season 2 either. No word on the future of JJ, DD, and Punisher after seasons three and two respectively. That's the rumor though.

Reactions: BadJerry20
There are rumors that all will be cancelled as a result of Disney starting its own streaming service and ending their tie with Netflix. The "R" rated content won't be on their Disney service but instead on Hulu which they partly own. If so, that would be disappointing since I am not a Hulu subscriber.

Defenders hasn't been formally cancelled but not confirmed for a season 2 either. No word on the future of JJ, DD, and Punisher after seasons three and two respectively. That's the rumor though.

This.

The original contract between Disney and Netflix was for 5 years and started in 2013, so that means it's up by the end of the year.

Personally I think this will be the last season of DD, and JJ will get a Season 3 and Punisher will get a Season 2, and then all will move to the Disney streaming service/Hulu. They might even combine LC and IF in a "Heroes for Hire" show.

I’ll need to go back and look but that’s about the last episode I enjoyed

Watched episode 6 last night the single shot steadicam stuff was technically awesome and the ghosts in the background really give you the chills. I am very impressed with the series it is definitely a top tier Netflix show. I would love a prequel featuring the actual Hill family.

Watched episode 6 last night the single shot steadicam stuff was technically awesome and the ghosts in the background really give you the chills. I am very impressed with the series it is definitely a top tier Netflix show. I would love a prequel featuring the actual Hill family.
THe Hill family I might watch but this series jumped off the tracks for me and I hated the ending

Reactions: tumscalcium
I still have 3 episodes left so I guess it still has time to disappoint but horror shows that are actually good and actually scary are few and far between.

VN Store

Back