NCAA National Championship game

Bama offense has been incredibly unimpressive against Auburn and Clemson. Hurts is just trash he had like 120 yards passing if I was Saban I would of heavily considered giving the other guy Tua some burn in the 4th quarter get him ready cuz most likely Hurts stinks the place up again

That said they got a decent chance of winning even if Hurts is his usual below average self

That would be Jalen "Most Valuable Sugar Bowl Offensive Player" Hurts.

Anyone that says that should be banned.

No way the players can avoid hearing, seeing, tasting Crimson Tide Football and plenty of it. All the Bama stories of perseverance and grandeur that will be regaled by the Alabama players on the staff over and over should be enough to have the vols jacked enough to sing "Yea Alabama" coming out the locker room. And Roll Tide!!!! to you too.

No way the players can avoid hearing, seeing, tasting Crimson Tide Football and plenty of it. All the Bama stories of perseverance and grandeur that will be regaled by the Alabama players on the staff over and over should be enough to have the vols jacked enough to sing "Yea Alabama" coming out the locker room. And Roll Tide!!!! to you too.

Wont last long. If he does that he will be hated soon, like Kiffin and his USC bs. I dont mind hiring coaches from other school, heck most people consider Coach Cut a Tennessee guy. But they have to adopt the traditions of their current school and try to talk up Alabama tradition. If Tennessee players song yea alabama coming out of the locker room, we have issues.

I pick GA 28-18. In order for Bama to pull it off they'll need 100 yards rushing from Hurts.

Reactions: 1 person
Bama wins 35
UGA 17

total passing yds by winning QB, 227

Oklahoma's run fits were just horrific at times. Alabama won't be nearly as accommodating. ns.

It was horrendous. I called the long Chubb TD before he even handed to ball to him. I could have been the lead blocker on that TD.

Do you think Jalen has a bright future as a NFL quarterback? It is not even close. Can run and throw deep. 50/50 on the 12-15 yard passes...turrible.

UGA 23
Bama 16

Passing = 198 yards

About as good a chance as any other QB that has started under Saban. Lets see...theres....uhm....well...

Quick question, since UGA is so close to Mercedes Benz stadium (about one hour drive) if you were Kirby would you just let the players sleep in their own dorm in their own beds and stick with their regular routine or would you bring them down into the chaos of the media and hotel rooms?

Quick question, since UGA is so close to Mercedes Benz stadium (about one hour drive) if you were Kirby would you just let the players sleep in their own dorm in their own beds and stick with their regular routine or would you bring them down into the chaos of the media and hotel rooms?

I'm sure they're staying downtown. Plus, the weather Monday morning looks like it could create a really bad situation for those trying to get into town on gameday.

Dont alot of teams stay in hotels even for home games? Take them away from any distractions. I also think they have events in Atlanta leading up to the game.

VN Store

Back