NCAA meeting with UT admin today

Relax, it is all media bluster gathering in the sheep. Parrish, of all sources. The Vol Nation speculation is hilarious! LMAO

Coming from the guy who posted in another thread yesterday a long paragraph of absolute speculation. Except you wrote "here is what is happening" stating it as fact instead of speculation. But keep talking to us about baseless speculation. May wanna head over to the "Tyndall update from TOS" thread will quick and make some changes to your post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Yep....How will we find another 16-16 coach....I did like CDT but not enough invested in him to be upset....hope we don't screw up the next hire.

That's about where I'm at. I can see potential there with him, but he hasn't wowed anyone yet, and we have very little invested at this point. I'd rather have to move forward now than 3 years down the road after he's proven he can win.

So if they get allegations. Is that enough for the athletic department to make their decision to sever ties? Or do they have to give CDT his 90 days to respond.

If the UT admin send Tyndall packing.....kiss UT basketball goodbye for the next 10 years. No....big time coach will or has the balls to walk into a situation like this.

Reactions: 3 people
What has he allegedly done?

Rumors are he not only knew about the recruiting violations, he set them all up, and several people have rolled over on him.

But that's just rumors. No one truly knows what the ncaa has on him except him, and soon UT's admin

Rumors are he not only knew about the recruiting violations, he set them all up, and several people have rolled over on him.

But that's just rumors. No one truly knows what the ncaa has on him except him, and soon UT's admin

SeniorDrill knows.

If the UT admin send Tyndall packing.....kiss UT basketball goodbye for the next 10 years. No....big time coach will or has the balls to walk into a situation like this.

It takes one year to turn it around in basketball. Tyndall can be replaced. He isn't a big time coach himself.

I take their word over the likes of Basilio and Wes Rucker. Mostly because they aren't Homers and blinded by their fandom.

Its a stretch to call Basilio and Rucker news outlets as well although Rucker seems pretty accurate compared to some.

I take their word over the likes of Basilio and Wes Rucker. Mostly because they aren't Homers and blinded by their fandom.

I wouldn't put Rucker in the same category as Basilio; if anything Rucker goes out of way to not be homer some of the time.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back