NCAA meeting with UT admin today

You stated Cal was guilty which is speculation, and he asked for proof.

Your proof was vacated Final Fours, but it was pointed out that isn't proof because Cal himself was not found guilty of anything.

You responded that you are "sure he knew", which is right back to speculation.

I'm sure if you looked up what proof is you'd do a little better on the ACT.

Hmm, but you asked for evidence, not proof. I geuss if you knew the difference between the two you'd do a little better on your 8th grade vocab test............................

:):crazy::rock::dance2::eek:lol::whistling::yes::post-4-1090547912::pepper:

Reactions: 1 person
I'm sure if you looked up what proof is you'd do a little better on the ACT.

Well, where's the proof on CDT? Cal is a cheater and you know it. Just like donnie is unfortunately, if you don't believe it you're one of the most gullible people on here. But,then again the bbn is "one of the most delusional fan bases in college". This isn't rocket science,people.

Well, where's the proof on CDT? Cal is a cheater and you know it. Just like donnie is unfortunately, if you don't believe it you're one of the most gullible people on here. But,then again the bbn is "one of the most delusional fan bases in college". This isn't rocket science,people.

Proof that he cheated?

Under today's rules Cal would be guilty. That's a fact. Ignorance is not a defense.
I know people like this. "I don't care what you do as long as I don't find out about it." They are the epitome of sleaze. Cal is a sleazy cheat. But hey, young, superstar athletes players like d-bags. Saban and Cal confirm this theory.

William West isn't funneling the top players to Cal for nothing. Imo Cal and the Sabans are like the good ole boys. They know ppl. Able to get away with more than the avg coach.

VN Store

Back