NC State Game on Friday

That sucks but whatever!!! I'll be in the Dome rooting hard the men in orange! And hopefully we come out fully throttle and beat the crap out of those wolves!!! GBO!!!

Murray State at Louisville
Western Kentucky vs. Kentucky
Minnesota at MTSU

The early, pre-Saturday ESPNU matchups from the past two years. Ugh... this sucks

People,I have a feeling the game will get bumped to espn 2. It is quite a ways away till kickoff. Just calm down lol

81C651DB.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Tennessee has been near the bottom of the SEC for half a decade, and NC St has been no better than a middle of the road ACC team for a long time.

Why would we expect to get a prime TV slot? We're more than fortunate to get as many as we did in 2011.

Reactions: 1 person
Wow I can't believe its on ESPNU. Thats such disrespect. Its on a Friday! Its opening the College Football season! It should be on ESPN. ESPNU isn't on cable, and not many people watch ESPNU to begin with. I'm going to be very interested in wth is on ESPN and ESPN2 that night. Its not the biggest of deals but i'm still pretty damn pissed. :mad:

next it will bw announced its a day game - I hope the AD never schedules another neutral site game because of this garbage :unsure:

When was the last time UT played a game (other than bowl games or SECC) on any other day besides saturday?

It's still a nationally televised event with no other games being played to compete with it. After the last few years, I'll take it... And enjoy it!

Boise st game is same day. TN is probably 6:00 and Boise 7 or 8.

It's a sad state of affairs when Boise State (and Michigan State for that matter) take precedence over UT football. I look for that to change soon though. Boise's run cannot possibly continue much longer and UT is on the way up again.

Dissappointing this is on ESPNU, but we do have a lot to prove after the way the last four seasons have gone. Doesn't matter though. They'll realize their mistake once we start rolling through the rest of our schedule in 2012 and we wind up back in Atlanta in December...

GBO!

It sucks for the program to be disrespected and to be in the back seat. But this will be the starting point to a great season...one that will bring us back to relevance. I will be there and I can't wait! GBO!

Didnt Tennessee an NC state sign the ChickFila agreement before the barn and Clemson? If so, how is this not addressed in the contract? Im sure Tennessee and NC State are unleashing regarding this display of mismanagement.

VN Store

Back