NC State Game on Friday

Wow I can't believe its on ESPNU. Thats such disrespect. Its on a Friday! Its opening the College Football season! It should be on ESPN. ESPNU isn't on cable, and not many people watch ESPNU to begin with. I'm going to be very interested in wth is on ESPN and ESPN2 that night. Its not the biggest of deals but i'm still pretty damn pissed. :mad:

Boise St. vs Mich St on ESPN so i understand that. But probably a *****in HS game on ESPN2. ARE YOU *****IN KIDDING ME?

gotta start winning or this will happen more often. Im excited though and cant wait for football. A win will make the long weekend even better.

Reactions: 2 people
Wow, how the mighty have fallen. :/

Atleast we get a primetime season kick off game. We should be the only game on, and that means we get national exposure; however, high school football, how many kids would even see us? Probably none, so that in itself is terrible.

Atleast we get a primetime season kick off game. We should be the only game on, and that means we get national exposure; however, high school football, how many kids would even see us? Probably none, so that in itself is terrible.

Boise St./ Michigan St. at the same time on ESPN, I believe.

And not everyone gets ESPNU

The Vols need to just go out and make it a game worthy of ESPNU by beating NCSU by about 50.

Boise State and Michigan State play that night at 8 PM ET on ESPN, which is why we're being relegated to ESPNU (ESPN2 must be doing their regularly-scheduled PBA Championship broadcast or some other garbage). Wild guess: we'll be kicking off at 7 PM ET.

VN Store

Back