'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

Let’s be honest, we have been kicked in the balls so many times we can’t help but flinch when someone raises their boot. We have been pissing blood for years now. It feels good to start winning a few of these!
I will go on record right now about Pruitt. I believe! The man can flat out recruit. Coming off a 5-7 season and no OC and we will most likely end up with a Top 10 class. Phenomenal job CJP and staff

giphy.gif

Something I noticed from UT's official post about him signing, i don't think he ever took uni pics when he was at UT. I've seen photos of him in Michigan and Clemson uniforms, but I've never seen him in a UT uniform. If he had, they would have used that image in their post, but he's in a hoodie. Interesting.

Something I noticed from UT's official post about him signing, i don't think he ever took uni pics when he was at UT. I've seen photos of him in Michigan and Clemson, but I've never seen him in a UT uniform. If he had, they would have used that image in their post, but he's in a hoodie. Interesting.

Maybe he was too into stealth here?

Something I noticed from UT's official post about him signing, i don't think he ever took uni pics when he was at UT. I've seen photos of him in Michigan and Clemson uniforms, but I've never seen him in a UT uniform. If he had, they would have used that image in their post, but he's in a hoodie. Interesting.

Blue shirt?

I noticed the waiter at the restaurant we eat at tonight had a lazy eye. It was interesting too. Jk

Reactions: StoVol

VN Store

Back