'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

tenor.gif

Not negative town, just reality town until we receive the paperwork.

Jesus the kid just announced on TV and you folks are clamoring on he hasn’t signed yet. Go have a coke and a smile chicken littles
The fact is, if he doesn’t sign today, he is still able to go to another school. That seems newsworthy. I, for one, am not worried, but it is something to consider

The fact is, if he doesn’t sign today, he is still able to go to another school. That seems newsworthy. I, for one, am not worried, but it is something to consider

You realize that LOIs have to be faxed correct? Crouch picked the Vols so late in the day that he would have to wait until Monday for his signed LOI to be officially accepted by the University of Tennessee. Especially if this was a surprise signing.

You realize that LOIs have to be faxed correct? Crouch picked the Vols so late in the day that he would have to wait until Monday for his signed LOI to be officially accepted by the University of Tennessee. Especially if this was a surprise signing.

Not anymore. Most kids take pics with their phones and email them.

Not if he is going to meet the ESD?

What evidence?
UT and coaches not tweeting when they have for the their signees. Neither of the recruiting services listing him a signed. Like I said, it is my opinion. Hope i’m wrong, not worried if i’m not Because I think he’s a UT student at start of next semester regardless.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back